What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne must be Suspended

Should Hayne be Suspended?

• YES

Votes: 86 45.5%
  • NO

Votes: 103 54.5%

• Total voters

Apey

Staff member
Poor Gibbs :lol:

Maybe he should work on being a media superstar before he tries to save a tackle next time ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Non-Eels fans will hate the decision. Personally, I am happy both got charged. They deserved to be charged at the very least imo. But I am happy they'll play.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Funnily enough Elliots summed it up best, you couldn't even compare the Gibbs and Hayne incedents. Burt had pretty muched scored and Gibbs dropped his knees anyway. Hayne was trying to stop a loose ball. Grade 1 was probably fair enough, Gibbs contested the charge and got another week with his poor record.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Burt had scored the try & was facing away from Gibbs. Hayne was contesting a loose ball. The difference is like night & day, I don't understand why people think there is an issue here.

Because at the end of the day he still collected a player scoring a try in the head...

It's a moot point now because he is free to play, but how can you not see why people were split?