What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Gronk

Staff member
ABC are running this story this morning and have a reporter outside the court at 6am.

Her view: She painted a picture of a consenting act followed by 40 seconds of a non-consensual act after the word NO.

I have so many thoughts about the legal system, remorse, plea deals, money, celebrity, IQ, lawyers, DPP and the media right now.

Snoochies

First Grade
Up in Brissy, this 19 year old (17 at the time) was on drugs, hooning around, sped through a red light, crashed into a car and killed a couple who were walking their dog and also their unborn baby. Dude is already out of jail and happened maybe 2 years ago.

The justice system is very inconsistent.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Found this little snippet

Hayne briefly went outside to tell the taxi driver he would be a little while. When he came back inside, he caught the end of the grand final between the Roosters and the Storm in the woman’s living room.

“Go the Roosters, I’m jealous,” Hayne said, explaining in evidence that he was jealous because he had a chance to sign with the Roosters in 2016.

“You know … so those thoughts of ‘it could’ve been me winning a comp’, but it wasn’t to be,” Hayne said.

Worst mistake our management made in recent times was re-signing the lazy selfish prick for 2018 from the Titans.

Hopefully - with N Brown now moved on - there's no-one on the playing roster who associates or is still friends with the shit stain of a human now known as Prisoner 661736 - the criminal formerly known as Jarryd Hayne.

IFR33K

Coach
Ffs merkin get a grip.

Hopefully both parties have learnt a valuable lesson in all this. Hopefully the victim is able to get her life back on track and has better judgment going into the future.

a sad end when it could of been anything.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
His outburst says it all. Extremely talented footballer but a dope of epic proportions.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/j...s/news-story/b4fad1a3adaabc26060a8bac89abea90
He stuffed up his own legacy.

He could have leeched off the club for the rest of his life if he played his cards right and was managed properly by his manager Wayne Beavis when he returned from NFL but going for a quick sugar hit on the GC damaged his brand and never recovered.

Fair enough going the NFL but he lost his way after going to America must have been all the clowns he was hanging with over there..

After ill fated stint on the GC then he returned in 2018 to Parra I think every Parra fan saw him for what he was a greedy trouble maker.

BA was the only coach to survive coaching him for 2 seasons ironically and still be coaching in the NRL.

Gronk

Staff member
Up in Brissy, this 19 year old (17 at the time) was on drugs, hooning around, sped through a red light, crashed into a car and killed a couple who were walking their dog and also their unborn baby. Dude is already out of jail and happened maybe 2 years ago.

The justice system is very inconsistent.
Ffs merkin get a grip.

Hopefully both parties have learnt a valuable lesson in all this. Hopefully the victim is able to get her life back on track and has better judgment going into the future.

a sad end when it could of been anything.
My thoughts this morning were that this whole thing was poorly handled. No means no and assault is assault BUT the justice system looks favourably at people who put their hand up and show remorse and I dare say the victim may have as well.

My gut feeling is that this could have resulted very differently had said merkins had half a brain.

King-Gutho94

Coach
My thoughts this morning were that this whole thing was poorly handled. No means no and assault is assault BUT the justice system looks favourably at people who put their hand up and show remorse and I dare say the victim may have as well.

My gut feeling is that this could have resulted very differently had said merkins had half a brain.
Your correct there i reckon.

Problem with Jarryd was as a footballer it was always someone's fault. Weather it be the coach, referee, opposition, team mates.

I don't recall him owning up and taking much responsibility as a player when things didn't go his way.