What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

stephanie mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep, again. They'll just keep arguing and bore us all to tears.
Neither will convince each other but both will claim superiority.
Next....
It might be boring to you but to bart and me this is very important! We need to find out who has the tiniest cock ffs!!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
A manly fan we ran into at the leagues club back at the Manly game a month ago in the sterlo bar before the match.

Asked the question why there was no photo Jarryd anywhere in the club with all the legends despite his off field shagangins.

I just offered the polite response the club don't want to acknowledge it and keeping there distance.

It's clear he has been wiped and will never be mentioned again by the club.

In 2047 when Parra celebrate 100 years and the best team is named and celebrated Jarryd should be there but he won't.

Chipmunk

Coach
In 2047 when Parra celebrate 100 years and the best team is named and celebrated Jarryd should be there but he won't.
You know, I'm not even sure he would make that team even if there wasn't any outside issues to be honest.

He doesn't make any team a head of 4 time premiership winners in Crow, Zip or Guru. Given the way Gutho is currently going, by the end of his career, he probably won't make the team ahead of Gutho. Thornett probably still gets a game.

Obviously we don't know what will happen over the next 20 or so years, but you'd expect some players to emerge, particularly if there are plenty of Premiership players in that time.

T-Boon

Coach
You know, I'm not even sure he would make that team even if there wasn't any outside issues to be honest.

He doesn't make any team a head of 4 time premiership winners in Crow, Zip or Guru. Given the way Gutho is currently going, by the end of his career, he probably won't make the team ahead of Gutho. Thornett probably still gets a game.

Obviously we don't know what will happen over the next 20 or so years, but you'd expect some players to emerge, particularly if there are plenty of Premiership players in that time.
This is a really bad take.

T-Boon

Coach
I think if you put Hayne in that 80s team we would have won 6 in a row rather than 3.
All Hayne lacked was on field support and a great leader/role model early on.

That 09 team on paper was horrid.

Very true.

I think Ken Thornett (also a state and national rep player) still gets the nod at fullback for his efforts in the 1960s , ahead of maybe Gutho (espcially if a premiership comes our way before he retires) - plus who knows whoever else comes along in the next 24 years.

As for other backline positions, there's no way you'd have Hayne ahead of Cronin, Ella, Kenny, Grothe Sr... maybe there's one wing spot up for grabs, but you've still got Eels Legends team/Hall of Famers Neville Glover and Bary Rushworth in play - plus whoever else comes along in the next 24 years.