What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

T-Boon

Coach
Looks like there's a link re what you're saying about the person's visit to the witness's apartment - but still doesn't excuse him.

What's the saying? Don't put your dick (or fingernail) in crazy...

You are an epic f**kwit

IFR33K

Coach
I think he has had to sell all his investments to cover the legal costs.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure when he was playing he had 2 apartments one in northmead and the other across the road from mcdonalds there at North Parramatta

I’m sure he had/has a property on the central coast and he was putting a granny flat on there to help him financially over the past few years.

T-Boon

Coach
I feel like anything more than a slap on the wrist (time served) is overkill in this matter. He has done 9 months.
Edit: by the way 9 months in gaol is a long time. Especially for a matter like this.

Suitman

Post Whore
I’m sure he had/has a property on the central coast and he was putting a granny flat on there to help him financially over the past few years.

I'm sure the mods would want a link for that.
A link you wouldn't be able to provide.
Mod's?

IFR33K

Coach

T-Boon

Coach
IMO Phantom menace is probably a full blown racist (which is a horrible thing to be).
I just don't remember him/her being around here rubbing it in like this or carrying on when DeBelin was on trial or Benny Elias etc,

lmao. Well there you go. I didn’t even know there was an article about it. I know someone that done some work on the property. Oh wait, am I meant to post a link to how I know the person now?

Ffs
No it was only Suity going off on one suggesting that you should...

Backfire Big Brother GIF by Big Brother Australia

IMO Phantom menace is probably a full blown racist (which is a horrible thing to be).
I just don't remember him/her being around here rubbing it in like this or carrying on when DeBelin was on trial or Benny Elias etc,
Was there a de Belin thread that's lasted almost 7 years and 480 pages?

Not racism, just that de Belin was never found guilty - whereas Hayne has been found guilty twice.

You'd have to remind me about what Benny Elias has done wrong/been charged with...?

strider

Post Whore
Was there a de Belin thread that's lasted almost 7 years and 480 pages?

Not racism, just that de Belin was never found guilty - whereas Hayne has been found guilty twice.

You'd have to remind me about what Benny Elias has done wrong/been charged with...?
Dont kid yourself ... you are crazy f**kin obsessed ... always have been ... like bunny boiler level obsessed

There’s a lot of strange and difficult people in gaol, there was a post earlier that he could flog 99% of them, man to man, but the prisons are mostly run by gangs.

So if someone wants him sorted for some reason then he might be set upon by several people at once and by surprise.

He needs to learn the ways of gaol and try to keep cool with the other inmates etc.

He could send some feelers ( pun intended) out to try to get some protection I suppose.

The jury has made a decision, but there is an appeal process and I’d have to reserve my judgment on him until that process is exhausted.

I’m not sure why he didn’t elect a judge alone trial given the standard.

Latest posts