What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne puts loyalty before cash

Gronk

Staff member
after it was reported Hayne was prepared to stay at Parramatta for less than his market value.

More like that Hayne is staying for market value. The Bunnies were offering overs.

oneguy

Juniors
On the scrolling news thingy at the bottom of SunRise Tv Show, it said: NRL: Souths pull out of bid to sign Aussie Winger Jarryd Hayne - or words to that effect.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
If INU stays, there will be a collective squeal of excitement from every parramatta fan everywhere!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
If INU stays, there will be a collective squeal of excitement from every parramatta fan everywhere!!

and when it happens and a strange squeal arrives from the southern side of my residential address I will turn to my wife and say, don't worry my dear it's just coming from Winston Hills ;-)

muznik

Juniors
Gronk said:
More like that Hayne is staying for market value. The Bunnies were offering overs.

I think you could be right !

I for one am happy to be seeing this sort of stuff as the word was South's thought they were a good chance with the $$$ offered and pulling the "your Dad played here card"

Good to see a young fella still loyal to the club that gave him his chance !

Now.... lets just confirm it by signing next to the "x" please Mr Hayne. ;-)

spiderdan

Bench
muznik said:
I think you could be right !

I for one am happy to be seeing this sort of stuff as the word was South's thought they were a good chance with the $$$ offered and pulling the "your Dad played here card"

Good to see a young fella still loyal to the club that gave him his chance !

Now.... lets just confirm it by signing next to the "x" please Mr Hayne. ;-)
if he is staying then i hold the bloke in the same regard as hindmarsh and menzies who stayed at their home clubs for less than others offered. by the time he retires he will make an absolute motza anyway, unless he goes danny sullivan.

lewiscook

Juniors
spiderdan,
i must say i agree with you 100%
i believe i could easily fit him in the same category as menzies and hindy...he seems to me that he really does have a passion for the parramatta club..

shiftysmith

Juniors
i for one thought hayne would chase the $$$$$ but i am so glad he did not and will long respect him for that....but i have to say to me INU was and still is priority #1 in my eyes,if both hayne and INU resign i will be wrapped..

JessEel

spiderdan said:
if he is staying then i hold the bloke in the same regard as hindmarsh and menzies who stayed at their home clubs for less than others offered. by the time he retires he will make an absolute motza anyway, unless he goes danny sullivan.

don't mention Danny.. :(

poor bastard!

Avenger

Immortal
If Hayne doesn't sign with us I will eat the keyboard. If Inu doesn't I will eat the mouse. That is how certain I am.

JessEel

hahaha - i almost wish it weren't true now! Just to hold you to that post ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
big boppa eel said:
So why hasn't he signed yet?, one thing expressing your intentions, another thing signing.

bbe..you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to Jazz, and you can quote me on that too....INU however could be a different kettle of fish.

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
One week ago i was reading that if your mob signed Hayne then you would struggle big time to keep Inu.

If you manage to do a Roosters and keep him as well now questions will have to be asked, unless you off-load 3-4 players.

shiftysmith

Juniors
eelavation said:
bbe..you have absolutely nothing to worry about in regards to Jazz, and you can quote me on that too....INU however could be a different kettle of fish.
how confident are you about INU staying for 09 and beyond?