What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haz-Beanz Meanz Hynz

txta2

First Grade
I would like to see a game where he ACTUALLY plays 6 and stops ‘demanding the ball’…

Trindall is a better 7 - swallow your pride and actually help the team…
Good point. One of the reasons they lost against nz was because no one demanded the ball in the most crucial part of the game. So BB threw it to Cam he short passed it to Jack who then drops the ball because the play was never on

He’ll come good soon.

Won’t he?

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

Craigshark

First Grade
Pretty obvious he has been nowhere near his best.. that loss isn’t on him, even if he finds touch, we still lose. We got totally outplayed. Just like in origin.. too big, too fast. Not much a half can do on the back foot for 100% of the game. The two chances we had, we scored points, which he was involved in.

Craigshark

First Grade
Two big moments that turned that second half outside of a few others.. jack williams 5th tackle penalty in the first set, jack williams knock on trying to intercept the ball rather than just let Kamikamika catch it and wrap him up.. I actually like Williams. He plays tough and when he plays well is fantastic.. but he can’t seem to cut this stupid brainless shit out of his game. He either starts at 13 or f**ks off to Canberra. dumb, dumb and dumb

shadowboxer

First Grade
Two big moments that turned that second half outside of a few others.. jack williams 5th tackle penalty in the first set, jack williams knock on trying to intercept the ball rather than just let Kamikamika catch it and wrap him up.. I actually like Williams. He plays tough and when he plays well is fantastic.. but he can’t seem to cut this stupid brainless shit out of his game. He either starts at 13 or f**ks off to Canberra. dumb, dumb and dumb
Completely avoidable as well.
It’s the ‘little things’ that drive me nuts. Brainless. After clawing back some belief in the first half to come out in the first set and ruin it. Reminded me of some of the l things kids do in local games. Kids that is

Chimp

Bench
Completely avoidable as well.
It’s the ‘little things’ that drive me nuts. Brainless. After clawing back some belief in the first half to come out in the first set and ruin it. Reminded me of some of the l things kids do in local games. Kids that is
We’ve got a few blokes who are almost ADHD like…..
Coach Fitz will have hammered home how important it is to start the 2nd half well, not to do something stupid…
Then Williams in his head ‘it’s tackle 5, dont do owt stupid, don’t do owt stupid, don’t do owt stupid…… oh, there’s the ball, I can have that….’

Weaponhead

Coach
We’ve got a few blokes who are almost ADHD like…..
Coach Fitz will have hammered home how important it is to start the 2nd half well, not to do something stupid…
Then Williams in his head ‘it’s tackle 5, dont do owt stupid, don’t do owt stupid, don’t do owt stupid…… oh, there’s the ball, I can have that….’
That's gold. I can now only imagine Jack Willy with an accent from the north of England