What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Ausguy

Coach
A yes or no answer is not relevant in this instance. They have the power to make you talk or you go to gaol. That a different body deals with what you are forced to divulge does not interest me.

Your inability to answer a simple question regardless of your opinion says to me that you are wrong.

They do have the ability to impose bans and they shouldn't be looking to do deals. Ban those who have done wrong and take the knives out of those who are innocent.

As for you coupe I called your alias very early. The development is approved. Move on champ

fizman

Bench
I could share some known facts about what has transpired, BUT, they are not news worthy. These alleged Journalists are only interested in reporting the "crisis" stories.

carcharias

Immortal
James Hooper just claimed sharks players took drugs in 2012 after they were banned.

On the footy show.

I think he may have just a bit carried away.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It isn't a theory. If you open your yap you go to gaol. That is why they know only what can be divulged legally.
You dumb cutie, they do not go to jail. it is only if they speak about interviews or dealings with the ACC. Anything said by ASADA can be twittered immediately if it is mutually exclusive of information relating to ACC.

husky65

Juniors
A yes or no answer is not relevant in this instance. They have the power to make you talk or you go to gaol. That a different body deals with what you are forced to divulge does not interest me.

Are you F'ing serious? do you really want to publically advertise this level of ignorance?

Hint, there is a useful phrase you may want to memorize, or perhaps, if that is too hard for you, scratch into your forearm with a rusty nail.

"You have the right to remain silent" - it is recognized by state and federal laws as an important common law right, good luck putting someone in gaol for exercising recognized legal rights.

Ausguy

Coach
I could share some known facts about what has transpired, BUT, they are not news worthy. These alleged Journalists are only interested in reporting the "crisis" stories.

Pm please fiz. Genuinely interested. Thanks

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Your inability to answer a simple question regardless of your opinion says to me that you are wrong.

They do have the ability to impose bans and they shouldn't be looking to do deals. Ban those who have done wrong and take the knives out of those who are innocent.

As for you coupe I called your alias very early. The development is approved. Move on champ

I'm not R2Coupe (I am aware of him as a Tigers fan). However, I am pointing out that you are bogging down in detail. Think of it this way. If I hired a hitman to kill someone, does it really matter who the hitman was? The hitman is just the dude who delivers the final blow.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Are you F'ing serious? do you really want to publically advertise this level of ignorance?

Hint, there is a useful phrase you may want to memorize, or perhaps, if that is too hard for you, scratch into your forearm with a rusty nail.

"You have the right to remain silent" - it is recognized by state and federal laws as an important common law right, good luck putting someone in gaol for exercising recognized legal rights.

I agree with you x1000000. I am a libertarian (in principal at least - I like to hang out on 4C in LU). The right to silence is not protected in Australia. It is in the process of being removed.

Ausguy

Coach
I'm not R2Coupe (I am aware of him as a Tigers fan). However, I am pointing out that you are bogging down in detail. Think of it this way. If I hired a hitman to kill someone, does it really matter who the hitman was? The hitman is just the dude who delivers the final blow.

Yes you are coupe. But that's ok.

I'm bogging down? You are the one who can't answer a simple question.

Apparently tommorrow ASADA will name 30 players, give them the 6 month option or face 2 years, they are fishing again apparently the 6 named clubs will be involved.

Now the players association should take a stand with the NRL and tell basically ASADA its time to get out of the game

husky65

Juniors
I agree with you x1000000. I am a libertarian (in principal at least - I like to hang out on 4C in LU). The right to silence is not protected in Australia. It is in the process of being removed.

Then why did you say that ASADA can make you talk or go to gaol?

clearly you are making this up as you go along.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Wrong. You are a germ. f**k off with your bush lawyer fantasies coupe.

I am not feeling your love and warmth Eion. I don't know what drives your hostility but you should let it go. Peace brother!

I am not a lawyer. I just believe in freedom. I think Cronulla should deny everything! I also think they should not complain when it all comes crashing down. Then Special K wanted me banned.

That is OK. I understand the need to ban people who don't agree with what your point of view. I just thought I would mention it prior to what is going to befall you.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Then why did you say that ASADA can make you talk or go to gaol?

clearly you are making this up as you go along.

It is the ACC that will make you talk not ASADA. I am not necessarily keen on the powers that they have. Regardless they have them.

Ausguy

Coach
CT mate get a life its nearly midnight and you are in an opposition teams forum on one of their darkest days. YOu are a top bloke arent you. Tigers fans dont even like you. Now go to bed so you can get up and do some gardening in time to sell up before riff raff move into the apartments.

Eion

First Grade
. I just thought I would mention it prior to what is going to befall you.

And that really gets to the heart of it doesn't it brother and hence the hostility. U are truly a sad sack of shit to any sort of jollies out of this. Go drown in a flood zone ffs.

Latest posts