What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I don't know what to say. I'm not feeling the kind of the love in the room that I usually get.

Obviously I must have said something that offends the sensibilities of Sharks fans!

On 2GB apparently ASADA will name 30 players tommorrow they said 17 retired, and come from 6 clubs, will be offered the 6 month deal.

So if this fact once again the fishing continues, so now the panthers will be named, this is soon as Gillard leaves the area

Ausguy

Coach
This is f**king crazy.

Right.... What kind of muppet show mob is ASADA? You don't go and "offer" a deal. You either nail someone as guilty or you leave them alone.

husky65

Juniors
Interesting that a lecturer on sports law stated today that under WADA laws 'ignorance' is no longer allowed to be used as a defence and that everyone is responsible for themselves and what they take/inject.

Suggestion, if you are ever in legal trouble, don't consult that law lecturer. WADA don't make laws, they make rules.

Real laws override rules.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
This is f**king crazy.

Right.... What kind of muppet show mob is ASADA? You don't go and "offer" a deal. You either nail someone as guilty or you leave them alone.

That is not correct. The purpose is to clean up Australian Sport and most importantly the NRL. The aim is not to punish people for the sake of it. It is to run the drugs out of the sport. If they have to do deals to achieve it then so be it.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I'm convinced not a sole in the media knows a thing. That performance on Fox sports tonight about how we should take control like Greenberg did and make some kinda statement is a dummy spit because they're getting nothing. Ill take that 2gb report in the same vane.

Ausguy

Coach
That is not correct. The purpose is to clean up Australian Sport and most importantly the NRL. The aim is not to punish people for the sake of it. It is to run the drugs out of the sport. If they have to do deals to achieve it then so be it.

Do they have power to ban players genius?

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Do they have power to ban players genius?

That depends upon your point of view I guess. They have power by virtue of indirection. It is semantics as far as I'm concerned.

I would say they have the power to destroy careers. Whether it is direct power or not doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Answer my question. Yes or no?

A yes or no answer is not relevant in this instance. They have the power to make you talk or you go to gaol. That a different body deals with what you are forced to divulge does not interest me.

newman

First Grade
I'm convinced not a sole in the media knows a thing. That performance on Fox sports tonight about how we should take control like Greenberg did and make some kinda statement is a dummy spit because they're getting nothing. Ill take that 2gb report in the same vane.

The lack of information and the inability of any key players to say anything (remember Dave Smiths presser where he said he couldn't say a thing?) back your theory up.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
The lack of information and the inability of any key players to say anything (remember Dave Smiths presser where he said he couldn't say a thing?) back your theory up.

It isn't a theory. If you open your yap you go to gaol. That is why they know only what can be divulged legally.