What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
CT mate get a life its nearly midnight and you are in an opposition teams forum on one of their darkest days. YOu are a top bloke arent you. Tigers fans dont even like you. Now go to bed so you can get up and do some gardening in time to sell up before riff raff move into the apartments.

LOL. I do seem to annoy my fellow supporters. It is a mystery to me. Personally I blame the Wests mob.

Regardless, you have made nothing more than an ad hominem attack. Please make a more pertinent point next time!

Feej

First Grade
Is it just me, or is opinion starting to swing back towards the players and clubs? I know it was only the footy show, but they all seemed to be calling for ASADA to put up or shut up.

Isn't the persistence of this troll enough to have K put him on the banned substance list?

He can sugar coat all he likes...it is trolling and whilst he is shit at it, it's time he have a holiday

Inferno

Coach
It is the ACC that will make you talk not ASADA. I am not necessarily keen on the powers that they have. Regardless they have them.

The ACC has far bigger fish to fry than sports stars taking peptides, they won't be forcing people to do anything.

Special K

Coach
Mods can't ban, only admins can(it's their site) however they can make suggestions to have a user removed from their section of the forum based on evidence of things like trolling, abuse etc

Admins can see it and do it on their own and we might never know - if we did not see the process behind it.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Mods cant ban... apparently.

More pertinent.... hmmmm ... you're a cutie.

Think of it this way. You want me banned for not agreeing with you, yet you want your players to continue to play in the NRL regardless of what they have done!

You do want drug cheats banned don't you?

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Mods can't ban, only admins can(it's their site) however they can make suggestions to have a user removed from their section of the forum based on evidence of things like trolling, abuse etc

Admins can see it and do it on their own and we might never know - if we did not see the process behind it.

I took what you said on board. I have engaged in serious debate. Asked questions you lot don't like. Bad luck. Start debating the issues.

1) PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU WON'T CRY IF YOUR POINTS ARE STRIPPED IF YOU WIN WITH A TEAM THAT HAS 6 PLAYERS BANNED NEXT WEEK!

That is a pretty simple question. Now answer it.

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
Think of it this way. You want me banned for not agreeing with you, yet you want your players to continue to play in the NRL regardless of what they have done!

Yes i do. When did i say i didnt. Quote it for me.

I dont want you banned because you disagree i want you banned cos your a cutie.. Pay attention.

husky65

Juniors
It is the ACC that will make you talk not ASADA. I am not necessarily keen on the powers that they have. Regardless they have them.

The ACC only have coercive powers in CRIMINAL matters, there is NO allegation of criminality here, it is only alleged that sporting codes were broken and frankly, given the information available to date, that would be tough to prove as the substances alleged to have been used were NOT banned or illegal at the time of use and hence could not be found to have been a crime to use.

From the ACC website - "The use of coercive powers is an effective tool for gaining a strategic understanding of serious and organised crime."

The ACC have no ability to demand that players talk in this case, there is no suggestion that they have even broken parking laws, let alone been involved in serious and organised crime.

Surely

Post Whore

As it stands there is no evidence of drug cheats.

We can only wait for asda come out and name names and present evidence to support the allegations, before there's anything to that claim.

Eion

First Grade
For what it's worth K, coupe is by his own admission here for one reason only. I humbly suggest making the suggestion to admins because this pest will simply not be able to help himself as this progresses.

roboshark

Coach
I think that there are a number of clubs involved here but someone has told asada to go to the sharks first because we have always fallen over backwards to do the right thing. It's something like " if we get some names out of the sharks that will make our job easier and shut the public up for awhile. It will prove we have been right. We will face a much tougher fight from say manly so lets go to sharks first. They have proven they are willing to cooperate so let's see how we go with them"
Something stinks. And it ain't the sharks imo

Ausguy

Coach
I think that there are a number if clubs involved here but someone has told asada to go to the sharks first because we have always fallen over backwards to do the right thing. It's something like " if we get some names out of the sharks that will make our job easier and shut the public up for awhile. It will prove we have been right. We will face a much tougher fight from say manly so lets go to sharks first. They gave proven they are willing to cooperate so let's see how we go with them"
Something stinks. And it ain't the sharks imo

THIS FARKIN THIS.... id love them to dig their heels in..

They are being blackmailed into saying yes to avoid 18months.

Players have been banned from social media and are severly disrupted. I hope everything come sout asap regardless of the detail, lets get it out there.

Latest posts