What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Quigs

Immortal
Feej there is nothing more that I would enjoy is being down there for the Stinking Stains game but unfortunately a curtis name Khunt Do Newman decided to make cutbacks at my wifes place of former employment. (Nov 2012) She has not had a steady job since then.

My limited funds covered Christmas and all bills associated with it.

I am afraid a trip to Syd-a-ney is very far down the list of things I can do right now.

Short answer NO.

I'm with Quigs, I watch very little NRL and haven't watched the SOO since Benedict A. Inglis started playing for Qld.

Local footy for me.

Feej

First Grade
Feej there is nothing more that I would enjoy is being down there for the Stinking Stains game but unfortunately a curtis name Khunt Do Newman decided to make cutbacks at my wifes place of former employment. (Nov 2012) She has not had a steady job since then.

My limited funds covered Christmas and all bills associated with it.

I am afraid a trip to Syd-a-ney is very far down the list of things I can do right now.

Short answer NO.
Bummer mate. You'll be there in spirit.

Ausguy

Coach
Go global with the shirts.

That will bring in some dough.

I would of thought you would of done that already
C'mon newms don't let me down

Quigs

Immortal
Go global with the shirts.

That will bring in some dough.

I would of thought you would of done that already
C'mon newms don't let me down

Aus have you had dealings with others in this room. Do you know how hard it is to organise anything let alone organise clothing for declared idiots.

Are they big sizes big, are they made in aus... can I have a dark blue one, ohhh I forgot .... I want one blue and one black one.

I announce on the 14th of the month the next order is on the 4th of next month and by the 22nd of the current month I am answering emails of where is my shirt I ordered on the 15th.

I say ................. hmmmm. And remember I dont drink.

Foz

Bench
31 was the number of players that played for us in 2011.
Obviously not all are still playing but ASADA wouldn't have a clue would they?
Anyone know if it was mentioned that the 31 they want to interview were from various clubs or not?I only heard the NRL guys say they didn't have names.
31 is a strange coincidence?

SadShark

Bench
They wouldn't be drawn on who the players were but said the inquiry will be happening over next 4-6 weeks.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy for all that. If it is the 31 from Sharks 2011, put the cue in the rack. Apparently the Sharks would then be the only team accused of doping.

Yeah right, that will f**king do me if that happens.

Eion

First Grade
And another thing. If the sharks are hung out dry on this one the nrl can f**k off with their bringing in dregs from other clubs.

I would rather support our young blokes and second stringers getting flogged by 60.

Foz

Bench
Yeh had thoughts of the NSW cup squad (some of whom played first grade)contributed 10 but I wouldn't have a clue with that one.
Just a thought they would interview our entire 2011 squad and had to do it confidentially so the announcement was made that way.
Been following the Sharks too long when thoughts like that go through my head.

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
So according to the DT, ASADA have already asked to interview 1 Cronulla player and 1 Canberra player. Begs the question why they wouldn't have just sent it the requests for all Cronulla players at the time.

Perhaps the areas of the investigations are separate? Probably clutching at straws and its just further incompetence.

webShark

And another thing. If the sharks are hung out dry on this one the nrl can f**k off with their bringing in dregs from other clubs.

I would rather support our young blokes and second stringers getting flogged by 60.

I'm totally in agreeent. Might get Tautai.

DJShaksta

First Grade

This.

Foz

Bench
So they are basically interviewing our 2011 squad.
There's an article in the telegraph (sorry I don't know how to cut and paste on this thing) that mentions its 14 players currently with us and 8 ex or retired players from that squad.
3 from manly and the cowboys get a mention.
How do they know this?

taipan

Referee
If they have moved now onto players,and the clubs are therefore out of the picture ie players allegedly doing it out of club supervision including the Sharks,then IMO the 5 staff sacked by the board,should be reinstated forthwith. Or am I mssing something.

BWNB

First Grade
If they have moved now onto players,and the clubs are therefore out of the picture ie players allegedly doing it out of club supervision including the Sharks,then IMO the 5 staff sacked by the board,should be reinstated forthwith. Or am I mssing something.

I believe they've finished with all nrl clubs other than ours

Feej

First Grade
So they are basically interviewing our 2011 squad.
There's an article in the telegraph (sorry I don't know how to cut and paste on this thing) that mentions its 14 players currently with us and 8 ex or retired players from that squad.
3 from manly and the cowboys get a mention.
How do they know this?

They don't. It's just speculation and putting two and two together as they have since this whole thing started.

Latest posts