What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy out...

The Colonel

Immortal
PARRAMATTA has suffered a huge blow on the eve of tomorrow night's blockbuster against St George Illawarra at WIN Jubilee Oval with inspirational backrower Nathan Hindmarsh ruled out with a toe injury.

0,,6901626,00.jpg
Parramatta's inspirational forward leader Nathan Hindmarch has been ruled out off tomorrow night's blockbuster with a toe injury

Hindmarsh, a mainstay of the Eels defence who averages close to 40 tackles a game, had surgery in the off season on his big toe and injured it during last Friday night's win over Penrith at Parramatta Stadium.

“He got it banged up last week and it's been giving him a ludricous amount of grief,” Eels coach Daniel Anderson said today.

“He hasn't been able to train this week and he can't run, he can't even walk well today.”

Anderson said that he expected to have Hindmarsh available for the Eels qualifying final next week _ depending on results in the final round they could finish anywhere from fith to eighth.

“He could have played tomorrow night but it would have been under duress and I made the call we don't need to push him at this stage,” Anderson said.

“He knows himself he's going to be better off for the team when he's not playing and then playing next week.

“He wouldn't be able to deliver what he wanted tomorrow night anyway.”

Broderick Wright comes into the squad named on Tuesday. It's expected he will fill a bench role with a raft of options open to Anderson, the most likely being bringing veteran backrower Joe Galuvao straight into the starting team.

F**K!

We aren't the team we were a year ago, we can cover for hindy now, but this will give the Dragons confidence.

Eels Dude

Coach
Shame... but Brod's been playing well this season and could do a bit of a workhorse role if needed along with Benny. If it's just for a week it shouldn't be too big a deal.

TheRam

Coach
Oh well we can see how the rest of the guys perform without the teams number one defensive and offloading (better then Cayless Homo Jiz) player. Hopefully Inu can lift even higher in regards to offloads and take the lead.

Suitman

Post Whore
Great ploy by Anderson.

Put the pressure on the other guys to take the lead for a change, and work their arses off to cover for him.
It will pay dividends in the semi's.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Massive loss IMO. Who is going to step up and make those 40 tackles ? I'm looking at you Benny !

Rogue.9

Juniors
Massive loss IMO. Who is going to step up and make those 40 tackles ? I'm looking at you Benny !
Brod Wright was making a lot of tackles in the games he played this year, I think he can cover for Hindy

Latest posts