What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy's blog

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hey can you guys ask Hindy for me his favourite 80's songs!!!! particulary Poison!!!

What a legend, and he loves Poison by Alice as well.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
some MMS's from the blog that i loved
Photo02550714401189520070907144011.jpg

Photo02460219572027220070902195720.jpg

JessEel

"We got evacuated from the hotel"
Photo02490611290954920070906112909.jpg

"Brett Finch helping the Fire Brigade"
Photo0251061136049520070906113604_m.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Just lookin at the pics of the kids and my god Dekota is lookin like Lisa.. And I still reckon Arch looks like Bonnie!

Nikki

Coach
This one cracked me up.. Connect Four Final

Photo02550714401189520070907144011_.jpg

We flew back from Brisbane with the boys last year, and evey 5-10 minutes all you would hear was the noise of the plastic coins being emptied out of the Connect Four :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
Kicking into test mode

Well another season has ended …. not the way I wanted obviously, but there is always next year.

And, in all honesty, if we had won the Storm game I believe we would have won the grand final, but it would have felt a bit empty without Cayless out on the field with us.

I can’t really comment on ‘that tackle’ because I didn’t see it, but I do know Nathan wasn’t happy about it and the Storm tried a similar thing a few weeks earlier.

Cayless had his operation and he will be out for a few months rehabbing and will obviously will miss the start of pre-season training. I, however, am ready to rip back in already; I’m feeling a bit unsettled and without a routine. I’ve even given Guitar Hero a bit of a rest as we have just moved house. This one has a pool so I’m pretty excited.

The only downside is I am a burner so I have to make sure I really cover up and wear a hat and sunscreen, which everyone should do anyway. I just have to be more careful!

The downside of moving house is you don’t have everything straight away and I’m missing my CI channel as well as “King of the Hill”. Love that show!

I just heard that Clarkey and Paul Simpkins have hung up their whistles, and that’s a shame as I regarded them as two of the better referees in the comp. Clarkey could be a bit whistle-happy at times and was on occasion hard to talk to, but he always reffed a very fair game and knew what he was doing out there.

Good luck to both of them.

Regarding some reader comments: when you get Bill Harrigan you don’t know what you are going to get. Bill is a strong-willed individual who has been in the game a long time and calls it as he sees it.

While I’m on the subject, I can’t wait to see my ex-team-mate Henry Perenara on the same field as me again … with a whistle! I might be able to exchange in some verbal but he’ll probably just tell me to get my head in the scrum.

It was good to see the Premier League team win the big one and I reckon you will see some of those blokes in the top grade next year. Wella Hauraki, Brendan Oake and Junior Paulo are almost certain to get some game time, while Blake Green is good enough to get some at Cronulla.

We’re now at the time of year when I switch to a gold and green jersey and I’m pumped for the test against the Kiwis, it should be a cracking game.

In terms of what happened with Guru, that’s just Guru. He loves playing footy but it’s not the only thing in his life, and he is apologetic and knows he could have handled it better.

It appears Haynesy has, because he is set to play his first test after coasting a bit in last year’s Tri Nations squad. Ricky told him that and he has turned it around this year.

Finally congratulations to Bobcat Ryan on the arrival of his little girl Lilly. Bobcat is proud as punch and now Archie and Buster will have a new friend to play with.

Hindy

strider

Post Whore
The only downside is I am a burner so I have to make sure I really cover up and wear a hat and sunscreen, which everyone should do anyway. I just have to be more careful!

This community service announcement was brought to you by Nathan Hindmarsh

Hellsy

Immortal
I just heard that Clarkey and Paul Simpkins have hung up their whistles, and that’s a shame as I regarded them as two of the better referees in the comp. Clarkey could be a bit whistle-happy at times and was on occasion hard to talk to, but he always reffed a very fair game and knew what he was doing out there.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Utey

Coach
Yeah Hindy just moved next door to my mate, move in is moving smoothly for those concerned.

Gronk

Staff member
Victory is sweet

It’s not a bad place Wellington, especially when you can win the game by 58 points!

All kidding aside I thought it was a pretty nice city, it was just a shame it rained for the majority of the time, but come Friday it fined up a bit and I enjoyed it a bit more.

All the boys actually went out for a night of ten pin bowling, which of course led to us playing in teams of five and wagering on the event. Our team consisted of Ryan Hoffman, Dallas Johnson, Steve Price, Kurt Gidley and I, and we smoked it. I scored 219 and our average was around the high 180’s which gave us the win. Naturally the other teams wanted a re-match.

Especially the team led by Cronk, Bird and Smith. The creative component of the team obviously couldn’t handle the loss and had to exact their revenge, which they did, but I still reckon we won the only game that mattered!

If you ever go bowling in New Zealand have a look at the different pin setup, they have them on wires it’s bizarre.

The wire touches another wire and down goes that pin, it’s weird and probably contributed to the high scoring.

We had a lunch with the Kiwis and New Zealand PM Helen Clark. I don’t mind the official lunches as long as the food is good, it was, but no surprises as to what they served… lamb.

My roommate for the trip was Anthony “Choc” Watmough, who provided me with hours of entertainment by constantly addressing himself in the third person.

“Choc’s going to the shops now.”

“Choc’s going for a run.”

“If ya smell what ‘The Choc’ is cooking.”

Ok I made that last one up but you get the point!

On to the game and I haven’t been that relaxed or enjoyed a test match as much as I did the weekend’s game for a long time. Obviously it’s easier to when you’re up 28-0 at halftime and the opposition is down to twelve men, but I really enjoyed it.

I didn’t think to say anything to Inu but I reckon Haynesy might have rubbed it in a bit during the game.

Gaz got hit high, and I think the biggest problem Matai had was he left the ground to hit him. It was a tough call to send him off, as it was a test match. I was a bit shocked and didn’t think Steve would be sent-off.

If I could have changed one thing it would have been to get more ball, but that wasn’t in the game plan and Birdy and Inglis had a lot of it.

In fact it’s no wonder Birdy got man of the match. I rarely saw him without the ball.

Now it’s the off-season I’m looking forward to taking Archie and Buster to Robbo for a bit, but first I have to work on the new house, and get the fencing up, so we can move our Staffies out of the garage.

I have a couple of parties to attend as well as weddings and am looking forward to them.

Hindy

JessEel

Dear Hindy,

Matai's a dog, please injure him if you get the chance.

Cheers, Jess

Nikki

Coach
Geez.. You think he coulda let us know where the parties are. Havent crashed a party in years :lol:

parra pete

Referee
JessEel said:
poor jukebox!

We've got a young kid out here who plays in the Under 16's. He calls himself Jukebox..When I asked him why he said it's because he delivers all the big hits.
I thought it was pretty good...:clap: :lol:

Latest posts