What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
34d23138158e32c28aa84fbcc18193a9.jpg

Rsag85

Bench
AR has dodgy knees--the more they are damaged the weaker they become--& the slower he becomes!

Halves combo could be----Keary/Reynolds---Walker/Reynolds or Walker/Keary!!

I favour the last one under the new i/change!!

We need a good kicking game now with that we don't have the strike power in the centre's as pass years something Keary doesn't have in his game is a good kicking game.

Rsag85

Bench
Rsag85 Re lite didn't perform he was just their for the ride!!!!
Are you for real ,Lote was bloody awesome all year,powerful kick returns strong running ,great finishing and very strong in defence and taking bombs
I was extremely impressed and thought we missed the big fella on the wing last year as well as teo and sam
Sorry but I totally disagree with you

He slow in defence with his old legs and I believe he only scored a handful of tries so I wouldn't call that a great finisher. Lucky he had great young footballers around him to do the job. IMO I would of like to see someone like Merritt in the grand final side instead Lote.

But who cares anyway

doyen

Bench
Adam Reynolds is the best halve we got at the club.

The reduction in the i/change rule to 8[6 in the near future]is designed to render the mindless,robotic approach to RL obsolete!!

The way the game is being played now is a genuine concern & the NRL are determined to escape this mindless,predictable approach.

The take it up for 5,kick,defend;the same over by the opposition;& on & on ad nauseum will be over.
Players like Milford,Moylan,Keary etc with their speedy,running games will be the order of the day!

Smaller more mobile forwards who can play for long periods will evolve.

Bennett is building a team already at the Broncos with the future direction of the game in mind.

The game,hopefully,will be more enjoyable to watch.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
If we could put Grumpy and shadow in one pot, mix them up until they were one uniform consistancy, we would probably end up with two people that are almost normal!

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's extremely harsh shadow.

Violence won't solve anything.

He needs to lose all of his pay this year and get a 9-6 job too. 12 months out of the game and seeing if he reforms.

1 more slight slip up even for something minor and his career should be over.

He needs rehab, councilling, community service work. Helping the very poor etc..... Plus more. Then he will see what an idiot he's been. If not he is not fixable.

He needs to be banned from representative football for life too.

The Roosters are weak with alcohol issues.

He may change clubs Titans is an option. There he will be allowed to cause turmoil. Lol!!!!!!!! Make more of a fool of himself.

Get Pearce to clean toilets for a year. Then he will learn.

The depression card better not come out.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lote wasn't great all year round.
For the first third of the year he was actually pretty terrible. So terrible that he was actually dropped from first grade.
In the second third of the year he was in nsw cup, he knuckled down to win his spot back.
When he finally came back into the side for final thirds of the year i think the best way to describe him was that he got the job done. After having guys like Goodwin and reddy in the team, and with merritt's dramatic fall from form, just having someone who could get the job done was a revelation.

Lote got the job done very very well.

Inspirational in the back half of the year.

Goodwin would have got a job done for us. But Lote did it better and really lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts