What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
you're a f**ken wanker! all of your posts are about whinging about other members instead of talking about rugby league. you are the only one who is stopping yourself from posting about rugby league. fruit loop!

Lets see the response , Ive challenged your ethics, your lies and your many profiles.

I think you are a fraud.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
you're a f**ken wanker! all of your posts are about whinging about other members instead of talking about rugby league. you are the only one who is stopping yourself from posting about rugby league. fruit loop!

We all know who is the Fruit Loop.....its you Idiot

alien

Referee
Lets see the response , Ive challenged your ethics, your lies and your many profiles.

I think you are a fraud.

what the hell are you talking about??? you are more paranoid than the schizophrenic i know down the street. and what were you talking about the other day about "hidden agendas" on here??? :lol:

DiegoNT

First Grade
Shadow is just a troll. How the mods haven't deleted his profile i don't know.

R20, well I'm not gonna say much more about r20 because i believe he has real brain development problems. The constant lieing, flip flopping on everything, the passing off others peoples opinions and statments as his own, the constant need to suck up to others, the way he can't handle people cracking jokes at him (while constantly trying to attack others) and the way he can't handle people disagreeing and having differences opinions to him shows he hasn't got a fully matured brain. That or the guy is 12 years old

Alien, well apart from having a lol at him for changing teams as an adult, isn't as bad as the others. Probably disagree more then agree with him on things but don't have any problems with that.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
what the hell are you talking about??? you are more paranoid than the schizophrenic i know down the street. and what were you talking about the other day about "hidden agendas" on here??? :lol:

Of the 30 threads on page 1 today, you and your mates made last comments on 26 of them.
You arseholes totally dominate this site, to the extent, no one cares what you say anymore.
Hello, your comments are no longer taken seriously.
Other than amongst yourselves.

You piss in each others pockets, your a bunch of wankers.

No wonder new members don't post.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors

R20, well I'm not gonna say much more about r20 because i believe he has real brain development problems. The constant lieing, flip flopping on everything, the passing off others peoples opinions and statments as his own, the constant need to suck up to others, the way he can't handle people cracking jokes at him (while constantly trying to attack others) and the way he can't handle people disagreeing and having differences opinions to him shows he hasn't got a fully matured brain. That or the guy is 12 years old

Alien, well apart from having a lol at him for changing teams as an adult, isn't as bad as the others. Probably disagree more then agree with him on things but don't have any problems with that.

Amen

alien

Referee
Of the 30 threads on page 1 today, you and your mates made last comments on 26 of them.
You arseholes totally dominate this site, to the extent, no one cares what you say anymore.
Hello, your comments are no longer taken seriously.
Other than amongst yourselves.

You piss in each others pockets, your a bunch of wankers.

No wonder new members don't post.

and most of those threads were not even posted in today, and quite a few people posted in most of those threads. who cares who makes the last post in a thread. noone is stopping you from posting in a thread. all you ever post about is how much you hate other members

alien

Referee
i think you are the one with a hidden agenda gwumpy wabbit, and that is to make everyone else as miserable as you

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
Lets see what other members have to say, Im just sick of hearing your opinions.
You all have opinions on every subject.
And most of them are crap.
Im confident, other members will back me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Besides dominating this site, and pissing in each others pockets, I find they are of no value to the forum, and I ask fellow members to back me.

I find their posts embarrassing , and they totally dominate this forum.

They may even be the same person, and the idiotic pictures really annoy me, Im sure they annoy you also?

I ask for fellow members, to take a stand, and complain about these geniuss, to the Mod.

Im sick of coming on this forum, only to hear these idiots comments, and not many more.

I wonder the membership on here, Im sure the rest of us, are sick to death of these Morons.

If you want this forum to be fair dinkum, and intelligent minds discuss issues, please back me to gag these Idiots.

If I have no support, I will disappear.

No problem.

Grumpy.

I'm very passionate about Souths and I've done nothing wrong actually. I can comment as much as I want. That's my rights actually. Freedom of speech!!!!'

I post a lot of good talk and threads about Souths. I find you to be disrespectful, rude and grumpy.

I have respect for you but you have none for me.

How dare you say I'm another person when I ain't. That's very offensive actually.

How dare you call me a moron.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Pretty much every post Grumpy makes is complaining about others.

I've tried engaging with him in footy talk but he's not interested.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Here we go the personal attacks again.

You are extremely offensive.

My brain doesn't have problems, I don't flip flop on everything.

Passing off others opinions. Don't know what you're on about???

I don't suck up to others. I'm respectful actually to others. Something you need to learn actually. They teach that in kindergarten so go back there!!!!

I don't try attacking others.

I can take a joke.

I can handle people disagreeing actually. Shadow, Southsport, alien, R95, Rsag, Newc, Doyen disagree all,the time and RESPECT each other.

Your post is bullshit.

You've always had it in for me.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
Here we go the personal attacks again.

You are extremely offensive.

My brain doesn't have problems, I don't flip flop on everything.

Passing off others opinions. Don't know what you're on about???

I don't suck up to others. I'm respectful actually to others. Something you need to learn actually. They teach that in kindergarten so go back there!!!!

I don't try attacking others.

I can take a joke.

I can handle people disagreeing actually. Shadow, Southsport, alien, R95, Rsag, Newc, Doyen disagree all,the time and RESPECT each other.

Your post is bullshit.

You've always had it in for me.

Lets see how many of your so called friends support you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts