What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
angry-rabbit.jpg

Hey guys what's going on tonight seems to be a bit of banter about
Everyone has the right to post
Everyone has issues and are dealing with different challenges in life
Being negative and aggressive is not a healthy way to be and is detrimental to all
Grumpy I hear where you are coming from loud and clear
R20 you seem like a very decent giuy
We all love the bunnies so let's give all this turning on each other crap a big miss and enjoy what the season ahead may bring for us all
I piss in no mans pocket but I'm not tolerating any stand over intimidating keyboard warrior crap
That's what is embarrassing all the negative crap attacking posters when we should be having healthy fun banter about our bloody heroes the bunnies

I

drago brelli

Bench
When the Ch 9 cameras pan across the 'Burrow' at a South's match you will see alien, shadow and 20. They are representative of the semi moronic, social misfit types who inhabit the 'Burrow'.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey guys what's going on tonight seems to be a bit of banter about
Everyone has the right to post
Everyone has issues and are dealing with different challenges in life
Being negative and aggressive is not a healthy way to be and is detrimental to all
Grumpy I hear where you are coming from loud and clear
R20 you seem like a very decent giuy
We all love the bunnies so let's give all this turning on each other crap a big miss and enjoy what the season ahead may bring for us all
I piss in no mans pocket but I'm not tolerating any stand over intimidating keyboard warrior crap
That's what is embarrassing all the negative crap attacking posters when we should be having healthy fun banter about our bloody heroes the bunnies

I

Thank you BR.

I will keep posting. I don't like the arguing and carry on. I think I deserve respect and a few don't give me that. Most do though:)

Correct we all have problems. No need for people to get nasty and personal like you say.

Correct re attacking posters. It's immature to unleash hurtful things and trying to cause a storm.

I'm looking forward to the season and our views plus fun banter:lol:

BR as always another good post from you here mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
When the Ch 9 cameras pan across the 'Burrow' at a South's match you will see alien, shadow and 20. They are representative of the semi moronic, social misfit types who inhabit the 'Burrow'.

I don't sit in the burrow.

Stop assuming things.

The Burrow aren't moronic either.

Lets face it
We are all different
Our common bond is loving the bunnies
Hatred only breeds more the same
The same as an eye for an eye where does it end
We all breath the same air we all bleed
If everyone was horrible the world would be a chaotic mess
I deal with a lot of people with my business and can gladly say over 90% are great people
Even the nasty ones turn out nice after spending time and hearing their story or situation which then clearly explains their bitterness at that particular time

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lets face it
We are all different
Our common bond is loving the bunnies
Hatred only breeds more the same
The same as an eye for an eye where does it end
We all breath the same air we all bleed
If everyone was horrible the world would be a chaotic mess
I deal with a lot of people with my business and can gladly say over 90% are great people
Even the nasty ones turn out nice after spending time and hearing their story or situation which then clearly explains their bitterness at that particular time

Some of it rhymes:cool:

Diego can't stand me. I started a thread about a Rabbitohs season planner and he's saying it's something kids would like, implying I'm a kid which he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts