What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well logic would say that because we have a core group of players that are on big money (GI, Sam, George, Reynolds) that there isnt going to be much cap space for the rest of the squad and we're going to have lesser quality players. Every squad has that.

Put some faith in the players instead of bagging them all the time and you'll get my respect.

Agree mate.

Franko

Juniors
this is what should had transpired in player movements well before xmas....

dont buy oldfield for starters!

yes its great we got sammy burgess and cook but that's all we got?

we should had moved these nsw cup players on below:

clark, gray, olive, grant, tyrrell, mcinnes,turner.

all these players should had been moved on well before xmas so we could go after the many better players that have now gone to opposition teams is rusty and co asleep at headquarters??and dylan walker would most probably be still at souths had someone handled his situation more professionally!

I don't what you have against young Turner. He carried the neck problem through most of he season I thought he looked quite sharp on the edge of the rucks when he returned. I reckon he will be one or our better players this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't what you have against young Turner. He carried the neck problem through most of he season I thought he looked quite sharp on the edge of the rucks when he returned. I reckon he will be one or our better players this year.

Turner has put on a few kilos too.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner is foolish to play with a neck injury like my old mate at souths said if kyle was his son he would not allow him to play footy again he said footy is not worth it to end up in a wheel chair what father would risk permanent injury to their son after what happened to kyle?!i dont call it bagging i call it truth telling just ask dogmatix he agrees he is a top liner when it comes to truth telling thats for sure.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i like turner he definately cant take a big hit or is everyone wearing rose coloured glasses when he either runs the ball up or gets tackled he does not recover too well does he?.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we let dylan walker leave i hope we pick up copley or jennings i was always hoping we got ferguson but that never happened,i really like auvaá its a shame mcqueen was not made to be a centre or winger again oh well some coaches cant see it.gray has nothing on mcqueen on the wing so we let walker and mcqueen leave and talk up gray for the centres lol what a big joke in misery has unfolded lately.

Rabbits20

Immortal
we let dylan walker leave i hope we pick up copley or jennings i was always hoping we got ferguson but that never happened,i really like auvaá its a shame mcqueen was not made to be a centre or winger again oh well some coaches cant see it.gray has nothing on mcqueen on the wing so we let walker and mcqueen leave and talk up gray for the centres lol what a big joke in misery has unfolded lately.

Gray is a back up centre option to Auva'a and Goodwin.

But competing for the no.5 Jersey at this stage will be Gray and Oldfield.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
no1 truth talker is foreverinourshadow and the no1 truth teller is rsag85
big.jpg

rabbitohs95

Bench
If you know what's good for you shadow, stop posting all this nonsense.

You sound like a whinging 8 year old and your contributions to the forum are nothing short of embarrassing.

Mods, get onto it.

Exsilium

Coach
If you know what's good for you shadow, stop posting all this nonsense.

You sound like a whinging 8 year old and your contributions to the forum are nothing short of embarrassing.

Mods, get onto it.

I don't mind you rabbitohs supporters. Growing on me a little! Once you filter through the merkins that is haha!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I don't mind you rabbitohs supporters. Growing on me a little! Once you filter through the merkins that is haha!

I figure that when you're on the forums and people clearly know who you support, you're pretty much representing your club. Exactly the same as when you go to the footy in your team's gear.

If you act like a wanker, people are gonna see you as one, so you may as well act like you should. A bit of banter here and there, but once you start dribbling rubbish then you find a target on yourself.

Shadow seriously mate .....why bother
Reality as we all know is you and mate RSAG are not truth tellers you are both B1 and B2 Bryson baggers 1 and 2 . And shadow is off nearly the whole squad ........all nsw cup players apparently
Where r the Mods ..??
Loving the positive threads ...... Not

Matrix

Juniors
Shadow seriously mate .....why bother
Reality as we all know is you and mate RSAG are not truth tellers you are both B1 and B2 Bryson baggers 1 and 2 . And shadow is off nearly the whole squad ........all nsw cup players apparently
Where r the Mods ..??
Loving the positive threads ...... Not

Does anyone even know for sure this guy is even a souths supporter?The more he writes the more I think he may be a troll,hes the most negative supposed souths fan ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.