What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R20 I've Sussed out a bit of a format you seem to use mate......
U start at the bottom of the threads and work your way up....haha yeah check the times on threads page classic,

Exsilium

Coach
maybe souths didn't match penrith's high offer to grevs because they see crichton as someone who will be a good second rower. crichton may get himself an interchange spot this year, and could be a starting second rower in 2017

It is a really unusual signing. We have peachey, Cartwright, Taylor, Merrin, Yeo and Chris Smith to cover back row.

My hunch is that Elijah Taylor will go back to NZ in 2017. We have plenty of really good prospects for the backrow in NSW cup so I can't see where Grevs fits in. From what I hear from my sources, guys in the club circle is that he didn't sign for big money at all, he wanted out of souths, asked for a release, was refused (before he signed with penrith but not sure what club made an offer?) we came in and offered him a starting spot under cleary, griffin signed and he waited to see what was his future plans were for him and once clear signed the dotted line.

As far as why he wanted out of souths it wasn't money, he would have picked up more being on the market mid year with the TV deal etc. I'll ask around and see what what's happened

rabbitohs95

Bench
It is a really unusual signing. We have peachey, Cartwright, Taylor, Merrin, Yeo and Chris Smith to cover back row.

My hunch is that Elijah Taylor will go back to NZ in 2017. We have plenty of really good prospects for the backrow in NSW cup so I can't see where Grevs fits in. From what I hear from my sources, guys in the club circle is that he didn't sign for big money at all, he wanted out of souths, asked for a release, was refused (before he signed with penrith but not sure what club made an offer?) we came in and offered him a starting spot under cleary, griffin signed and he waited to see what was his future plans were for him and once clear signed the dotted line.

As far as why he wanted out of souths it wasn't money, he would have picked up more being on the market mid year with the TV deal etc. I'll ask around and see what what's happened

I have a feeling the Panthers are going to want to use Grevsmuhl as a prop considering they haven't got much depth there besides RCG, Latimore, Latu and Merrin (Who I see as a back rower anyway)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes from time to time, I have and I'm sure everyone on this forum has at one stage or another. I just come on here share an opinion on the club I love the most, sometimes share rumours or news and read peoples comments I might disagree from time to time Eg Some fans views on Goodwin lol but I respect there opinion like I hope they respect mine.

Your a funny guy and you do enjoy making some fun threads mate. Cheers

Yeah we do need some fun. It's good to laugh.

I respect your opinion even when I disagree:lol:

You've got great passion too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
maybe souths didn't match penrith's high offer to grevs because they see crichton as someone who will be a good second rower. crichton may get himself an interchange spot this year, and could be a starting second rower in 2017

I think you're on to something there:cool:

doyen

Bench
turner should not be playing full stop its time to retire once such an injury occurs only the foolish continue and the clever ones move on to a safer long lasting healthier career.

He's a teacher & will live a better & more rewarding life than running an egg around a field.

How old is he--23,maybe!!??

Over the next 37 yrs he could earn 3 million at teaching,get much more satisfaction, & be safe!!

Matrix

Juniors

Penrith also have the problem of what to do with the 2 Jennings,Blake and Brett Naden,if Moylan,Mansour,Hiku,Whare and Dwz all stay fit.Theres no spot for more 2 as backup players so what do the others do?

Exsilium

Coach
Penrith also have the problem of what to do with the 2 Jennings,Blake and Brett Naden,if Moylan,Mansour,Hiku,Whare and Dwz all stay fit.Theres no spot for more 2 as backup players so what do the others do?

Robert and George are quite injury prone. Robert is the best of all the brothers. I was resigned to losing them when Michael went to the roosters but I am certain we will lose whare and mansour.

Blake is just woeful, on our forum he divides like Bryson Goodwin. He bombed something like 15-20 tries last year. Let in many more.

Moylan will move to halves by end of the year with Te Maire Martin to half when soward and Wallace move on. DWZ is our fullback for the future.
Naden will spend the year in nsw cup. As with Robert Jennings and George needs to get game time.

But you're right, too many players. Maybe souths can pick up a couple here and there. Plenty to go round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts