What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsilium

Coach
Does anyone even know for sure this guy is even a souths supporter?The more he writes the more I think he may be a troll,hes the most negative supposed souths fan ive ever seen.

I'm certain it's the same person who was banned from zero tackle. Same tag and same rubbish.

alien

Referee
no1 truth talker is foreverinourshadow and the no1 truth teller is rsag85
big.jpg

i'm a little bit confused. what is the difference between a truth teller and a truth talker???

alien

Referee
i do wonder what choices will be made if turner gets another concussion early this season.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we just lost grevsmuhl we need to sack our recruiting team ASAP is this another one of my negative thoughts?please explain?they say that the truth hurts and that definately seems to be the case here from the no1 truth talker foreverinourshadow!

alien

Referee
we just lost grevsmuhl we need to sack our recruiting team ASAP is this another one of my negative thoughts?please explain?they say that the truth hurts and that definately seems to be the case here from the no1 truth talker foreverinourshadow!

at least he is still at souths this year. i do think he will be a big loss. i reckon it won't be too long until he makes the qld origin side, but i heard penrith paid overs for him, so what can you do???

Pommy

Coach
at least he is still at souths this year. i do think he will be a big loss. i reckon it won't be too long until he makes the qld origin side, but i heard penrith paid overs for him, so what can you do???

Start 3 new topics on the subject probably.

Matrix

Juniors
i do wonder what choices will be made if turner gets another concussion early this season.

I think hes one bad injury or concussion away from retirement.I work with his cousin and he said some of his family wanted him to retire after the neck injury,so I think if it happens again that may be it.Fingers crossed he will be alright.

Exsilium

Coach
I think hes one bad injury or concussion away from retirement.I work with his cousin and he said some of his family wanted him to retire after the neck injury,so I think if it happens again that may be it.Fingers crossed he will be alright.

I am 100% certain he will be forced to retire this year. Some players just have bad luck. Docker was another.

Sad to think such young players have it all taken away from them in two or three seasons

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
turner should not be playing full stop its time to retire once such an injury occurs only the foolish continue and the clever ones move on to a safer long lasting healthier career.

Rsag85

Bench
alien just ask rsag85 he is the no1 truth teller

Mate no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes from time to time, I have and I'm sure everyone on this forum has at one stage or another. I just come on here share an opinion on the club I love the most, sometimes share rumours or news and read peoples comments I might disagree from time to time Eg Some fans views on Goodwin lol but I respect there opinion like I hope they respect mine.

Your a funny guy and you do enjoy making some fun threads mate. Cheers

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yes alien grevs is a big loss if its true lets hope we can recover from all the problems that keep occuring since shane richardson left us the sooner richo returns to souths and steadies the ship the sooner our great club will sail a straight line again.souths need guidance we have lost that and john lee our ceo is not the person to lead souths period!sos richo!!!!!!!!!!!

alien

Referee
maybe souths didn't match penrith's high offer to grevs because they see crichton as someone who will be a good second rower. crichton may get himself an interchange spot this year, and could be a starting second rower in 2017

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you know what's good for you shadow, stop posting all this nonsense.

You sound like a whinging 8 year old and your contributions to the forum are nothing short of embarrassing.

Mods, get onto it.

Agree R95.

Good to have you back.

You speak lots of sense as always.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow seriously mate .....why bother
Reality as we all know is you and mate RSAG are not truth tellers you are both B1 and B2 Bryson baggers 1 and 2 . And shadow is off nearly the whole squad ........all nsw cup players apparently
Where r the Mods ..??
Loving the positive threads ...... Not

Very well said too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts