What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So why all the animosity against R20 and alien? They're just voicing their opinions?
Cheers R95. I'm used to the animosity from some like Pommy. I'm used to the good conversations you and I have. We both make good points too:cool:

I respect Pommy but he has a grudge against me. Oh well.
As long as I have known R20 on forums he has been a Souths supporter anyway.

Thanks Southsport.

I do appreciate it mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The plan would have been to have Nikorima as a back up player. Now he might have to be in the side. Not only is he probably not as good as Pearce, but now the depth is weaker. Who will come in if Nikorima or Hastings get injured or suspended?

I personally don't care who'd come in if Nikorima or Hastings is injured.

Let them suffer:lol::lol::lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
2utgup4.jpg

"Liney lineys" would be cocaine, because you sniff lines of it, so if what it says is true, more than one Roosters player was handing out cocaine to people (and probably using it themselves).

It's disgraceful alien. Absolutely appalling behaviour.

A lot more to come on this story.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Lote wasn't great all year round.
For the first third of the year he was actually pretty terrible. So terrible that he was actually dropped from first grade.
In the second third of the year he was in nsw cup, he knuckled down to win his spot back.
When he finally came back into the side for final thirds of the year i think the best way to describe him was that he got the job done. After having guys like Goodwin and reddy in the team, and with merritt's dramatic fall from form, just having someone who could get the job done was a revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts