What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
I ask you if you where a fan of Nielsen mate. Great way to change the topic without answering the question.

You do know what 2nd division League football in England is right? basically like the NSW Cup or Qld Cup level of footy and Nielsen only played a few games for Bradford Bulls before being drop and release for bad performances for the club. These are facts.

Now Madge has chosen to waste the clubs money on signing him to a two year deal with big money.

How did he go with the Warriors or his two game career with the Dragons?

whats the point of me asking these question you would just change the topic anyway.

How could I be a fan of someone I haven't seen play? Wait and see how he goes, you'll have egg on your face if he performs like Lote did.

Rsag85

Bench
You're right in saying he had two serious injuries--leg injuries!!!

Do you think he will completely recover from these leg injuries & be a quicker & better player??

Or will the wear & tear slow him down even further & erode his confidence.

He had a knee reconstruction before coming into 1sts plus ongoing problems with his legs since.

Will these ongoing injuries tend to make his legs stronger[& quicker]--or possibly,most likely, even weaker; maybe!!!!

one injury was to his hand

Rsag85

Bench
How could I be a fan of someone I haven't seen play? Wait and see how he goes, you'll have egg on your face if he performs like Lote did.

So you don't watch a lot of footy then mate? Lote didn't perform he was just there for the ride.

Rsag85 Re lite didn't perform he was just their for the ride!!!!
Are you for real ,Lote was bloody awesome all year,powerful kick returns strong running ,great finishing and very strong in defence and taking bombs
I was extremely impressed and thought we missed the big fella on the wing last year as well as teo and sam
Sorry but I totally disagree with you

alien

Referee
You're kidding right? Hastings was brought back to take over at half. Nikorima was brought in to play 5/8. You don't think the roosters will take advantage of this?

Jennings is a perfect example, centre at the top of his game, allowed to walk. Maloney, an established 5/8 and he's gone.

Skd, will be the next gone.

RTS was allowed to leave.

Whilst I think it's a year or two early I wouldn't be surprised if the roosters part ways and rely on ther young guys.

Hardly bullshit and I am surprised you would call it so.

The plan would have been to have Nikorima as a back up player. Now he might have to be in the side. Not only is he probably not as good as Pearce, but now the depth is weaker. Who will come in if Nikorima or Hastings get injured or suspended?

alien

Referee
2utgup4.jpg

"Liney lineys" would be cocaine, because you sniff lines of it, so if what it says is true, more than one Roosters player was handing out cocaine to people (and probably using it themselves).

Last edited:

Exsilium

Coach
It's all bad news for the roosters, the NRL is having a drugs investigation into the incident now.

The plan would have been to have Nikorima as a back up player. Now he might have to be in the side. Not only is he probably not as good as Pearce, but now the depth is weaker. Who will come in if Nikorima or Hastings get injured or suspended?

Tyler Cornish and I wouldn't be surprised if Latrell Mitchell ends up in the halves.

alien

Referee
Tyler Cornish and I wouldn't be surprised if Latrell Mitchell ends up in the halves.

ok. i still doubt that they'll benefit from it though. they would have wanted pearce to be in the team this year

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
one injury was to his hand

AR has dodgy knees--the more they are damaged the weaker they become--& the slower he becomes!

Halves combo could be----Keary/Reynolds---Walker/Reynolds or Walker/Keary!!

I favour the last one under the new i/change!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just stop the pics shadow. Too many lately.

Don't stop the passion though in your posts. Keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts