What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
images
No he didn't.

Exsilium

Coach
Yep, he's dreamin.

You're kidding right? Hastings was brought back to take over at half. Nikorima was brought in to play 5/8. You don't think the roosters will take advantage of this?

Jennings is a perfect example, centre at the top of his game, allowed to walk. Maloney, an established 5/8 and he's gone.

Skd, will be the next gone.

RTS was allowed to leave.

Whilst I think it's a year or two early I wouldn't be surprised if the roosters part ways and rely on ther young guys.

Hardly bullshit and I am surprised you would call it so.

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
I guess we non every day posters, get sick of hearing the boring views, from the same old regular bores.
You know who you are.

Rsag85

Bench
Nielsen played SOO to fill in for an injured GI.

He is a very good defensive centre & that is all Madge really wants him for--to stop tries;not score them.

27 tries in 111 games is not a great strike rate for a centre/winger but his strength is defence!!

But don't you want Madge to change his style to more attacking style?

southsport

First Grade
You're kidding right? Hastings was brought back to take over at half. Nikorima was brought in to play 5/8. You don't think the roosters will take advantage of this?

Jennings is a perfect example, centre at the top of his game, allowed to walk. Maloney, an established 5/8 and he's gone.

Skd, will be the next gone.

RTS was allowed to leave.

Whilst I think it's a year or two early I wouldn't be surprised if the roosters part ways and rely on ther young guys.

Hardly bullshit and I am surprised you would call it so.

It's all bad news for the roosters, the NRL is having a drugs investigation into the incident now.

Rsag85

Bench
That's what you said about Lote, you are deathriding Nielsen before he has even laced up a boot.

I ask you if you where a fan of Nielsen mate. Great way to change the topic without answering the question.

You do know what 2nd division League football in England is right? basically like the NSW Cup or Qld Cup level of footy and Nielsen only played a few games for Bradford Bulls before being drop and release for bad performances for the club. These are facts.

Now Madge has chosen to waste the clubs money on signing him to a two year deal with big money.

How did he go with the Warriors or his two game career with the Dragons?

whats the point of me asking these question you would just change the topic anyway.

Rsag85

Bench
If AR gets picked for SOO, NSW are in deep,deep trouble!!

He's just not that good.

Let's just get him playing good footy for Sths!!

I only rate JT and Cronk ahead of Adam in the halves, his kicking game is good, his the best defences halfback in the NRL, he is starting to run and pass the ball more which is making him a great halfback. Only problem is injuries are holding him back.

I love your last comment.
2015 started the year of great with leading the side to a world club championship and a Auckland 9's title but got hit with two serious injuries
2014 won the grand final

Great Job Doyen LOL

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
I only rate JT and Cronk ahead of Adam in the halves, his kicking game is good, his the best defences halfback in the NRL, he is starting to run and pass the ball more which is making him a great halfback. Only problem is injuries are holding him back.

2015 started the year of great with leading the side to a world club championship and a Auckland 9's title but got hit with two serious injuries
2014 won the grand final

Great Job Doyen LOL

You're right in saying he had two serious injuries--leg injuries!!!

Do you think he will completely recover from these leg injuries & be a quicker & better player??

Or will the wear & tear slow him down even further & erode his confidence.

He had a knee reconstruction before coming into 1sts plus ongoing problems with his legs since.

Will these ongoing injuries tend to make his legs stronger--or possibly, even weaker; maybe??

You're certainly showing your bias Rsag when you rate AR ahead of DCE,Johnson,Hunt; & even Hodkinson.

Last edited:

doyen

Bench

2014 won the grand final

Great Job Doyen LOL

You're right in saying he had two serious injuries--leg injuries!!!

Do you think he will completely recover from these leg injuries & be a quicker & better player??

Or will the wear & tear slow him down even further & erode his confidence.

He had a knee reconstruction before coming into 1sts plus ongoing problems with his legs since.

Will these ongoing injuries tend to make his legs stronger[& quicker]--or possibly,most likely, even weaker; maybe!!!!

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
But don't you want Madge to change his style to more attacking style?

That would be good but I don't think Madge is the slightest bit interested in doing that!!

He wanted a defensive player & he got one-----possibly the most qualified one available.

Exsilium

Coach
It's all bad news for the roosters, the NRL is having a drugs investigation into the incident now.

I just feel that somehow the roosters will benefit from this. Notice they haven't come out with a wall of defense?

Boys, when Penrith play souths we should go have a beer!

Grumpy Rabbit

Juniors
Mate, you really are an embarrassment. Your constant pointless threads and annoying posts, not to mention your attempts at been funny.

Now your on The Roosters thread, doing the same.
You honestly should pull your head in.

Don't kick a dog, whilst he is down.
Just shut up, Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts