What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
Lol someone actually tried to read what Gaelforce wrote? Or should I have put a space between the end of the word and the question mark? Cmon, year ones know that sh*t.

drago brelli

Bench
Russell Crowe was tying to explain to O. Winfrey the meaning of the 'tall poppy syndrome'. Russell tried to explain why it was that he was considered to suffer from the 'tall poppy syndrome'. To be a success is ok by Australians. Sam Neill who is as accomplished an actor as Crowe has no ego, no tall poppy and is not considered a wanker. Crowe's movie career looks to be on the wane. He hasn't done a successful movie for five years.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
10 years ago, yes..

however isn't tallis one of your coaches??

http://sydney-central.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/gordon-tallis-to-join-rbbitohs-coaching-staff/

and mundine.. well..

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-is-the-man-for-rabbitohs-20101107-17j08.html

so.. i'll leave it up to you to work out who's in who's corner more recently...

I am not the one that called them wankers, it was one of yours.

If that is the case, then we got a set of wankers from the Saints.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
He has made more money, and has had more success than you, your family, and the next 10 generations that spawn from your degenerate DNA combined.

He is involved with the Bunnies because he loves it, no other reason.

Can you say the same for Doust? I bet if I offered him double his pissweak wage, he wouldn't even give a f**k about the Saints.

Galeforce

Bench
hey Cleary89, focus on grammar and not the logic and meaning , you are real red tape idiot, begone. ps when was the last time you could read a doctors script , dope , i do not write for kindergarden types like you.

ps bet you like the simple cross words versus the cryptic ones! go suck a lollipop

drago brelli

Bench
Boys, you're getting all too emotional here. Play the ball not the man. Obviously you didn't here his extended interview with Winfrey. The tall poppy syndrome, how do you guys define it? The same people you criticise me are the same people who cheered when Mundine got knocked out the other night. Suspect DNA maybe, potatoes, love 'em.

hunters

Juniors
Boys, you're getting all too emotional here. Play the ball not the man. Obviously you didn't here his extended interview with Winfrey. The tall poppy syndrome, how do you guys define it? The same people you criticise me are the same people who cheered when Mundine got knocked out the other night. Suspect DNA maybe, potatoes, love 'em.
Wow, you've actually been sitting there all day watching Oprah. You da man!

God-King Dean

Immortal
He has made more money, and has had more success than you, your family, and the next 10 generations that spawn from your degenerate DNA combined.

He is involved with the Bunnies because he loves it, no other reason.

Can you say the same for Doust? I bet if I offered him double his pissweak wage, he wouldn't even give a f**k about the Saints.

As long as Dousty gets his Crownies, he's happy.

Looks like all those Crownies are taking their toll though.

660435.jpg

Mr Spock!

Referee
Hi guys

I certainly don't have the confidence of others here about next year even if we get Inglis. In 35 years of following Souths, I've only seen us win 1 final (not counting playoffs or midweek cup - v Manly 22-18 1984). I'm hardly filled with confidence for next year but I am hopeful.

I hope they work out what to do with Sandow in defence (hint - maybe what Bennett does with Soward), work on a decent kicking game and work out Sutton's head.

I don't want to be talking about these issues at the end of 2011, when we've had to put up with them for the last couple of seasons.

cleary89

Coach
hey Cleary89, focus on grammar and not the logic and meaning , you are real red tape idiot, begone. ps when was the last time you could read a doctors script , dope , i do not write for kindergarden types like you.

ps bet you like the simple cross words versus the cryptic ones! go suck a lollipop

Nah i just teach autistic children, and even they know that. Did you really expect anyone to read your grammatically incorrect wall of text?

Oh and indeed you did inherit two wankers from saints. More than happy to get rid of them.

What a great avatar, Ziggy. Brings back great memories. Anyone know what the geat Ziggy Niszczot is doing? Hard to believe he's 55.

He is fit and well living and working in the Newcastle area.Last spoke to Zig at the Souths vs Knightmares match at Gosford last season.

NGR

Juniors
Nah i just teach autistic children, and even they know that. Did you really expect anyone to read your grammatically incorrect wall of text?

Oh and indeed you did inherit two wankers from saints. More than happy to get rid of them.

You are so cool Cleary. I wish i could be bothered to correct someones spelling and grammer on an internet rugby league forum... :sarcasm:

I can some you up in one word.... GRONK

NGR

Juniors

oh noes, you found a spelling error... :shock:

muzby = gronk #2

Why are so many dragons supporters on this forum d1ckheads? Even the roosters are not as bad as you, and they are born fwits...

cleary89

Coach
I wish I could be bothered to call someone out about correcting someones grammar on an internet rugby league forum.

Gronk # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts