What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
3toedarmfist, just make sure you keep your mouth shut in the pubs you occasionally venture into.

merkin.

:lol::lol:

boo_boo

Juniors
Nobody can deny that the injuries we have suffered has affected the team's performance but we also need to look at our retention & recruitment if we are going to be a force in the future.
We have no back-up for players that are injured & our feeder club arrangement with the Bears does not give us a solid support base to chose from.
It seems that our owners just want to win an NRL comp to satisfy themselves rather than create a club that will set standards that will achieve results for our clubs long term benefit.

The Rosco

Bench
One of your fans calls himself SSTID ( Slimy Sexually Transmitted Infectious Disease, maybe ) , came on to the Glorious Weststigers forum and called the glorious Black, Gold and Whites . . . wait for it . . . Irrelevant.

Irrelevant. !!!!!!!!!!!!
From a south sydney supporter. In the Nearly 8 . . . . How effin ironic !!!
The pride of the league ? I hope they are cracking jokes.

One of your fans calls himself SSTID ( Slimy Sexually Transmitted Infectious Disease, maybe ) , came on to the Glorious Weststigers forum and called the glorious Black, Gold and Whites . . . wait for it . . . Irrelevant.

Irrelevant. !!!!!!!!!!!!

West/Tigers cannot even defeat us:lol::lol::lol:

love my saints

Juniors
But the panthers can... Baaahahahahaha what a joke, ur teams a disgrace, and dont blame injuries, souffs are not the pride of the league, they are the JOKE of the league.... Oh when the saints, oh wen the saints go marching iiiin, sing along u losers hahahahahaha

But the panthers can... Baaahahahahaha what a joke, ur teams a disgrace, and dont blame injuries, souffs are not the pride of the league, they are the JOKE of the league.... Oh when the saints, oh wen the saints go marching iiiin, sing along u losers hahahahahaha

I almost choked when i read this.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Irrelevant. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Souths are in the 8 every year.

The bottom 8.

The Rosco

Bench
West/Tigers cannot even defeat us:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it's funny how those sort of things happen.
It don't change the fact that your lot is planning it's Fiji holiday already, and we are a pussy hair from 2nd spot.
I'd rather lose to mongs, and be thinking about finals . . . than be a souths supporter.
You can have your lil bit of comfort by telling all your mates how you beat the mighty WT both times.
If you are a normal souths fan, you will be re-living that gem for about 25 years.
Coz you got SFA else worth remembering !!.

Status
Not open for further replies.