What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_boo

Juniors
Bob Seabrook was a tireless worker for the Roosters but unfortunately Tonearm your mobs supporters did the same to the memory of Albert Clift not that long ago.
No excuse for this kind of behaviour but dont whinge when your clubs just as bad.

big country

Juniors
To those low-life scum sucking filth who were chanting all through the minutes silence for Bob Seabrook at the SFS tonight.

You have no respect and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Rivalry is one thing, disrepecting the dead is a new low.

Disgraceful.

Yeah??? Whatever....

themacemaceman

Juniors
"low life scum sucking filth"

A bit rich coming from a club containing Role models such as Todd Carney, jake friend and Nate Miles.
Our filth might be in the stands......yours is on the field!

Ram Man

Juniors
"low life scum sucking filth"

A bit rich coming from a club containing Role models such as Todd Carney, jake friend and Nate Miles.
Our filth might be in the stands......yours is on the field!

:lol:
Footballers as role models = lazy parents with dickhead kids looking to blame someone else for their lack of parenting ability.

How hard is it to shut the f___ up for 1 minute to respect someone who has passed. Regardless of which teams supporters did it, it is very poor form.

Nemesis

Bench
I was there and I can tell you that in the Souths supporter bays it was very hard to hear the ground announcer all night because of the poor quality sound system.
So I suspect that few Souths supporters actually heard the call for a minute silence.

Stop whining like a bunch of school girls you featherdusters and ask your big fat greek boss to buy you a decent PA system...

condochook

Juniors
.....big fat....

i didnt think that this thread was about the new messiah thats come to your god forsaken club- inglis.
and pea brain, the sfs is owned by the SCG Trust- it doesnt belong Easts.

SANDOW for President (of the Australian Denture Association )

Nemesis

Bench
.....big fat....

i didnt think that this thread was about the new messiah thats come to your god forsaken club- inglis.
and pea brain, the sfs is owned by the SCG Trust- it doesnt belong Easts.

SANDOW for President (of the Australian Denture Association )
So Inglis is Greek? Oh yeah that's right, he's the illegitimate child your uncle nick had with your mother.
Well propeller head, the SCG trust's sound system is farked, so get your mother to write your greasy uncle a note asking him to organise a new one.

Last edited:
I was there and I can tell you that in the Souths supporter bays it was very hard to hear the ground announcer all night because of the poor quality sound system.
So I suspect that few Souths supporters actually heard the call for a minute silence.

Stop whining like a bunch of school girls you featherdusters and ask your big fat greek boss to buy you a decent PA system...

I suppose it's pretty hard to hear when you're doped up to the eye balls on paint fumes.

Nemesis

Bench
I suppose it's pretty hard to hear when you're doped up to the eye balls on paint fumes.
No... its hard to hear when the ground announcer has to use a megaphone because the feather dusters can't afford a decent PA system.
But then again you probably blew your budget hiring those shirtless rejects from last week's mardi gras.

So then what do you make of the wankers pointing directly at the screen show the memorial for Bob Seabrook and chanting at it? Could they not see because the screen was too blurry?

Dress it up all you like but you Souffs fans are nothing but scum.

Fairfax

Juniors
Gutless...

Own it...

Accept that this is what you have become.

You should be ashamed. Any of you cowards who want to justify your behaviour for any reason feel free to contact me via PM.

Liddell

Juniors
You have got to be kidding.

I have never to been to a game of footy where there that been absolute silence for the 1 minute. There is always some clown that yells out. I remember some of the dogs army chanting "Bradmans a wanker" during the minute silence for him.

Your dreaming if you go to a footy game expecting half pissed blokes to keep quiet for 60 seconds. Unfortunately, thats just how it is.

Nemesis

Bench
So then what do you make of the wankers pointing directly at the screen show the memorial for Bob Seabrook and chanting at it? Could they not see because the screen was too blurry?

Dress it up all you like but you Souffs fans are nothing but scum.
Surely you're not that f**king naive... For your infomation, I stood up and paid my respects during the minute silence as did most of the Souths fans around me and most of them around the ground for that matter. The fact that some idiots just can't help themseves doesn't mean that we are all scum. As Liddell said, there are idiot fans at EVERY club and at every ground in every sport... and surprise, surprise your club has them too, so take a large dose of perspective and get over it. Overall it was an exciting game to kick off the season.

I can understand that you, Faifax and other rooster supporters are upset about it, but to come in here and start a thread accusing us all of being scum is just as idiotic as the Souths supporters who you claim were being disrespectful.

btw the SFS PA system still sucks...

Fairfax

Juniors
The correct answers are:

1. That was very poor form and the people responsible are an embarrassment to Souths supporters everywhere.

Or

2. We didn't hear the announcement or see the screens anywhere in the ground but yes it is poor and the people responsible are an embarrassment to Souths supporters everywhere.

Any excuses or abuse just makes you look weak. I know that my parents never raised me to condone this sort of behavior. This reinforces to me what people everywhere say about the bulk of Souths Sydney supporters.

Nemesis

Bench
The correct answers are:

1. That was very poor form and the people responsible are an embarrassment to Souths supporters everywhere.

Or

2. We didn't hear the announcement or see the screens anywhere in the ground but yes it is poor and the people responsible are an embarrassment to Souths supporters everywhere.

Any excuses or abuse just makes you look weak. I know that my parents never raised me to condone this sort of behavior. This reinforces to me what people everywhere say about the bulk of Souths Sydney supporters.
We know of course that ALL Roosters supporters are born with red, white and blue halos now don't we. Seems your parents never raised you to have any common sense either.

Status
Not open for further replies.