What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooper - back page

Smirrors

Juniors
Here I've broken it down.

If anything Roosters and Rabbitohs are condensed but are highly unlikely to merge or move.

Its obvious why Sharks are then the ideal club to move. Merging Penrith and Parramatta would do more harm then good considering the sprawl out west. This is the working class suburbs that NRL is targeting especially with Soccer and AFL now in the region.

Feej

First Grade
How is that obvious? Southern Sydney is almost bigger than Eastern Suburbs and Canterbury Bankstown combined.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Hahahaha you're a moron Smirrors
Let me help you:
@DaveSmithNRL: I can’t be clearer: we have no plans to move Cronulla. Will only address ASADA outcomes based on facts and we’ll continue to help the club.

Last edited:

Smirrors

Juniors
They'll do the same with Cronulla. Saints are archaic and criyng poor. Parra give rabbles a bad name. Manly will have huge issues once their current crop of players eventually fades and the focus moves to off field issues.

Souths, Easts, Canterbury are all well run and well ahead of the pack of the above mentioned's, who are living in the Stone Age and in danger of having their fate removed from their control.

It WILL happen. It HAS to happen.

I agree.

I think that the difference is not just necessarily in how the board is run in each club but how a club services the territory assigned to it. Parra and Manly regardless of their board management are required in the NRL to serve the regions because otherwise there isn't a team in that region. In Parra's case the region is just so big and in Manly's case, there wouldn't be a team on the north side of Sydney.

Cronulla and St George on the other hand could fall under the one team if the NRL do it right.

Smirrors

Juniors
How is that obvious? Southern Sydney is almost bigger than Eastern Suburbs and Canterbury Bankstown combined.

And likewise Penrith, Parramatta and Manly cover for regions even bigger then the one I assigned as Southern Sydney. What is your point?

By all means if the NRL feels the need to expand the competition to 18 then of course Cronulla could stay. This works on the theory that the comp remains as 16 clubs but to cover a bigger region and dilute the overlapping that is Sydney.

Lets look at it like this. The whole of WA vs Shire.

Smirrors

Juniors
Hahahaha you're a moron Smirrors
Let me help you:
@DaveSmithNRL: I can?t be clearer: we have no plans to move Cronulla. Will only address ASADA outcomes based on facts and we?ll continue to help the club.

@Lance Armstrong: I don't dope!

Believe what you want.

Helping this club can easily mean helping them by relocating.

I expect these responses from Shark supporters so need to get rude.

Feej

First Grade
I want to live in 'Easter Suburbs'. Chocolate eggs and egg hunts all year!!

Marchad

Juniors
Over the past two years our crowd average is going up and by what happens with asada it will go up next year. We are attracting more sponsors and members and with the development creating extra revenue that within a couple of years we will be one of the stronger clubs financially in the NRL our future is bright the NRL know this and don't want to alienate the shire folk.

DJShaksta

First Grade
@Lance Armstrong: I don't dope!

Believe what you want.

Helping this club can easily mean helping them by relocating.

I expect these responses from Shark supporters so need to get rude.
No you're right. David Smith really meant to say:
@DaveSmithNRL: I can?t be clearer: we have no plans to move Cronulla. Will only address ASADA outcomes based on facts and we?ll continue to help the club by moving them.

That makes much more sense.

Smirrors

Juniors
No you're right. David Smith really meant to say:
@DaveSmithNRL: I can?t be clearer: we have no plans to move Cronulla. Will only address ASADA outcomes based on facts and we?ll continue to help the club by moving them.

That makes much more sense.

Its not outside the realm of possibilities. And why would he admit to the truth if it will only lead to condemnation from the fans.

These days you can't accept anything at face value. Hence if its a possibility, we can discuss it. If you going to be closed minded, well Ill just enjoy the day if it happens and seeing you go bonkers at the NRL.

Card Shark

Immortal
listen to the interview with Steve Noyce. Does a great job.

I am an avid supporter of the previous board but 1 thing they could've done differently was have him on board as CEO.

He has really taken to the task of steering our ship, which is a lot more than the other f**kwit that came along has done, who then disappeared dragging us down in the process.

I like his style & he likes the job he's got, which is a good thing.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Here I've broken it down.

If anything Roosters and Rabbitohs are condensed but are highly unlikely to merge or move.

Its obvious why Sharks are then the ideal club to move. Merging Penrith and Parramatta would do more harm then good considering the sprawl out west. This is the working class suburbs that NRL is targeting especially with Soccer and AFL now in the region.

Your Southern Sydney Circle is phuqued. You have left out a significant portion of the Sutherland Shire.

Try again with accuracy

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Does demonstrate how small and geographically insignificant the Dragons are in Sydney.

They need to piss off to Wollongong or merge with that other tiny area the Bulldogs sniff around in.

Smirrors

Juniors
Your Southern Sydney Circle is phuqued. You have left out a significant portion of the Sutherland Shire.

Try again with accuracy

Use your imagination, I've given you a head start.

If I drew it with accuracy will you accept the idea?

Are Sharks supporters really this thick?

Latest posts