What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoppa

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon you could consider attitude part of talent. It's very hard for an adult to change his/her attitude, by which I mean lasting change.

You are who you are.

Gronk

Staff member
Pou gets a boner being the devil's advocate. He just argues for the sake of it at times.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon your wrong Pou.Maybe if we covered morgan in Shit people wont want to tackle him.
Morgan is average and being paid as an average player-I can handle.Hoppa is above average but is being paid a as superstar.I cant handle that.

hindy111

Post Whore
2...Which mean we are getting him fit from his break and than he will be ready for another club.
Should of signed for 3 if we wanted him.The first year was always going to be a ride off.

Jodeci

Bench
That's why we should f**k him off and spread the risk.

We have all our eggs in one basket, which I heard wasn't a good thing.

You actually being serious Pou?

You want us to get rid of the best player in the comp?

If it wasn't for Hayne, the score line would of been embarrassing on Saturday Night and we would of been fighting the Sharks for the spoon.

Latest posts