What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston busted for drugs

Guys apologise for the rant and particularly to Elephant hunter, I will always support the knights no matter what......... Just heartbreaking this sh*t.....

Lets hope we can get over it and make something of 2010.

Alex28

Coach
Mate you might wanna 'back that up' - or 'remove' it - forum cop Alex28 is on the prowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are high aren't you...

I'm not copping - I'm just ensuring that the post remains factual. You are speculating that one of our top players is about to be busted for drugs. I'm just asking you to back up your opinion or backtrack.

Don't worry about looking like a f***ing idiot - you've done that already.

shane1970

Juniors
He's even gone OFF the player profiles page on the Knights website already - IS THIS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME - Has his fate already been sealed???????????
This one's for you Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TooheysNew

Coach
He's even gone OFF the player profiles page on the Knights website already - IS THIS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME - Has his fate already been sealed???????????
This one's for you Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. lol

shane1970

Juniors
You are high aren't you...

I'm not copping - I'm just ensuring that the post remains factual. You are speculating that one of our top players is about to be busted for drugs. I'm just asking you to back up your opinion or backtrack.

Don't worry about looking like a f***ing idiot - you've done that already.
If you aint copping - get off that mighty HIGH horse your on Mr. HIGHANDMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There you go using that word (or similar) again - SPECULATION - as you even said - it's MORE than speculation - so you heard it to hey CHAMP:lol: - and tell me where, in my post, I indicated that he was 'about to be' busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as for your asking me to back it up I say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And about looking like a idiot - where did you pull that one out from princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex28

Coach
Prove to me that another "big player" is going to be busted for drugs, or shut your mouth.

Simple mate.

shane1970

Juniors
Prove to me that another "big player" is going to be busted for drugs, or shut your mouth.

Simple mate.
I DON'T have to prove JACK sh*t to you - who said "BIG PLAYER" - are you reading between the lines dear Alex28??????????????
And for the record - it's a computer - both you and I are typing - I dont use my mouth to type.

Alex28

Coach
I DON'T have to prove JACK sh*t to you - who said "BIG PLAYER" - are you reading between the lines dear Alex28??????????????
And for the record - it's a computer - both you and I are typing - I dont use my mouth to type.
I'll take it that you can't back it up, you have too big a mouth and you know no more about whats going on than anybody else here even though you are making out that you do.

You trolling your own forum?

shane1970

Juniors
I'll take it that you can't back it up, you have too big a mouth and you know no more about whats going on than anybody else here even though you are making out that you do.

You trolling your own forum?
Now that is a pretty poor response Alex - As if I'm gonna reveal anything here on a public forum - lets not forget that you were the one that took the ball and decided to run with it here - not me! But I guess it boils down to what I have said and what you have said - you believe what you say and I believe what i say - and what I haven't said!

perverse

Referee
Did now!
3367265715_96427509c4.jpg

Last edited:

Alex28

Coach
Now that is a pretty poor response Alex - As if I'm gonna reveal anything here on a public forum - lets not forget that you were the one that took the ball and decided to run with it here - not me! But I guess it boils down to what I have said and what you have said - you believe what you say and I believe what i say - and what I haven't said!
If it was me I'd stay quiet until I had something to back me up. You get no more kudos around here coming up with a massive scoop on something you can't prove. If anything, if it doesn't come off you just look like a dickhead.

You've potentially slandered the top 4 or 5 players in the squad already. Whether you have any proof or not doesn't really matter...