What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Weaponhead

Coach
Politoni been offered a contract
Masima vave no contract being offered

Masima would surely be worth a second tier contract given our ageing backrow.

I'm not a big Vave fan. Just doesn't look fit.

Halfback and centres are critical. I have no faith we will get any of any quality.

Special K

Coach
Roqica is horrible at NRL level. Interesting that Masima won't be offered a new deal - he hasn't kicked on like I had hoped.

webShark

Roqica is horrible at NRL level. Interesting that Masima won't be offered a new deal - he hasn't kicked on like I had hoped.

I would like to keep both. Junior is a top bloke and clubman. Masima"s year cruelled by niggling injuries. Masima as good as Arona when fit. Junior is no Boyd Cordner but probably as good as the player we would replace him with. Jeez, both are playing due to 18 injuries and surely worth a second tier contract. Surely Scott Sorensen is in the same boat. What is his contract position?

Vave a different case. Been a flop here twice for mine. Unfit and unprofessional.

20s continued there remarkable run of missing the finals again. Not much there in the forwards.

Weaponhead

Coach
I would like to keep both. Junior is a top bloke and clubman. Masima"s year cruelled by niggling injuries. Masima as good as Arona when fit. Junior is no Boyd Cordner but probably as good as the player we would replace him with. Jeez, both are playing due to 18 injuries and surely worth a second tier contract. Surely Scott Sorensen is in the same boat. What is his contract position?

Vave a different case. Been a flop here twice for mine. Unfit and unprofessional.

20s continued there remarkable run of missing the finals again. Not much there in the forwards.

Agree with all of that. Masima, Junior and Sorensen on 2nd tier would make sense. No point punting them and bringing in similar standard players.

Our 20s look like they are a true Flanno team. 5 hit ups except half the time they forget to kick. Isaako may kick on. Which would be great because we desperately need a centre.

txta2

First Grade
Sopionga is a possibility,the rest are reserve graders,slow,mistake riddled reserve graders

Latest posts