What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Card Shark

Immortal
Good stuff. I'll have to watch him in the U20s.

Had to laugh in that article where it says the Sharks wanna use him in the backs....& mention he will be able to learn off the likes of Gallen & Lewis.

Umm, hello....They are forwards!

Good stuff. I'll have to watch him in the U20s.

Had to laugh in that article where it says the Sharks wanna use him in the backs....& mention he will be able to learn off the likes of Gallen & Lewis.

Umm, hello....They are forwards!

Gallen normally plays centre anyway

this gordon centre thing.
is he even good there

is holmes at this point a better fullback than gordon. and does he bing there give us a greater chance to win?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ok then I'll play Devils advocate. I'm going to say Leutele misses out.

This year he was pick(first pick mind you)of the crop in that position. Next year he has some very good youngens on his heels.

Let's be honest he didn't have much help with quality halves this year, on the other side of the coin, he didn't really feature on our highlights reel either.

Throw in the fact young Jamayne Isakao is making some impressions on the club and it's a good position to be in.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

This year he was pick(first pick mind you)of the crop in that position. Next year he has some very good youngens on his heels.

Let's be honest he didn't have much help with quality halves this year, on the other side of the coin, he didn't really feature on our highlights reel either.

Throw in the fact young Jamayne Isakao is making some impressions on the club and it's a good position to be in.

Leutele has one personal highlight that I can think of, when he fended off and ran around Sonny Bill Williams, that was pretty good.

As far as I'm concerned snoop...

Gagan in his limited showing did more for his 2015 stock than leutelle
It will be interesting if they play feki in the centres.

amcoglory

Juniors
he will be off the bench in the back row

Gagen to centre and val out side him

ol mate johno wright to the jets

webShark

I reckon Gotdon to the wing and nobody misses out cos Bird will end up in the second row or bench.

Holmes better prospect than Gordon. Someone asked if he gave us a better chance of winning. Well Gordon at FB got us the spoon. Holmes probably got the best try strike rate at the club. Lot of upside to Holmes. Halves are now a priority. This years Top 4 all have 2 decent halves. Souths maybe 3. Only 1 will be premiers. Robson has and never will cut it at the elite level. That being despite him performing at a level I never thought possible and putting his body on the line big time.

Brown has to quickly become the equal of Maloney or Foran for us to challenge. Seriously,Isakaoo? Your having a laugh. Flanno wouldn't 'risk' Peachey. Let alone a kid with 6 games under his belt. Won't see him for years.

Ah well Flanno back eventually and Steve Price may join. Attacking masterminds?

Card Shark

Immortal
Gordon's best position is wing (where he's played his best footy anyway) - I see him & Holmes alternating like this year.

He is unproven at centre so at this stage of his career, why would we even contemplate him there!

Latest posts