What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We are more than light mate.

Another couple of injuries like we suffered this year and we will be up shit creek

carcharias

Immortal
Geeze it would be worth seeing.

My mate is a dogs fan and he tried to buy a barba shirt for his kids
During his daly m year .
Sold out flat stick every time they tried

chewsta

First Grade
I dont know if Barba and Brown in the halves would be as exciting as a Robbo and Campese pairing but im sure i could get used to it.

Massive yes from me.

Card Shark

Immortal
Geeze it would be worth seeing.

My mate is a dogs fan and he tried to buy a barba shirt for his kids
During his daly m year

No doubt he can be awesome.

1 day he will recapture his best. Just needs to be in a settled environment. That's where Flanno can be good.

carcharias

Immortal
I dont know if Barba and Brown in the halves would be as exciting as a Robbo and Campese pairing but im sure i could get used to it.

Massive yes from me.

Ha
Robbo and campese.
Ch 9 would need to use time lapse instead of slow mo for replays

Last edited:

southland

Juniors
"it's understood negotiations between the Sharks and Barba's camp are advanced and it's unlikely Brisbane will stand in his way should a release be sought." - smh.

Barbra's consistency was overlooked last season as he was not brillian which is what people expect from him. Particularly in 5/8 he was shaping up...

Hugely exciting if true! My only doubts about it is the Robson combo. Barba would work better with a strong kicking halfback.

Last edited:

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
"it's understood negotiations between the Sharks and Barba's camp are advanced and it's unlikely Brisbane will stand in his way should a release be sought." - smh.

Barbra's consistency was overlooked last season as he was not brillian which is what people expect from him. Particularly in 5/8 he was shaping up...

Hugely exciting if true! My only doubts about it is the Robson combo. Barba would work better with a strong kicking halfback.

Seriously? Benny Barba? The one season wonder?

southland

Juniors
Holmes
Barba
Robson
Ennis

vs

Gordon
Carney
Robson
Morris

not saying holmes will displace Gordon but switch for attack....

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It's a no brainer considering what's avaliable on the market.

He didn't set the world on fire at fullback for the Broncs, but when griffin shifted him he showed some glimpses of what he can do

Sharkman

Juniors
I think it's massive risk though.

We've taken the pizz about his "rehab" moment and alleged domestic violence incident being swept under the carpet.

Greenberg knows all his secrets. One slip up with us and he'd be toasted from the very top.

What was worse, Todd's acts or Barba's??

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I think it's massive risk though.

We've taken the pizz about his "rehab" moment and alleged domestic violence incident being swept under the carpet.

Greenberg knows all his secrets. One slip up with us and he'd be toasted from the very top.

What was worse, Todd's acts or Barba's??

Let's ask Hooper? or Bourbon Bec?

carcharias

Immortal
He could be the missing link.

Best attacking weapon since preston.

Along with V holmes and with Gordon sniffing around it could be fantastic.
Add solid feki and gagan into the mix and I have a semi.

Latest posts