What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

carcharias

Immortal
Barba did some bad shit

not according to

1366822800000.jpg

chewsta

First Grade
He could be the missing link.

Best attacking weapon since preston.

Along with V holmes and with Gordon sniffing around it could be fantastic.
Add solid feki and gagan into the mix and I have a semi.

We may even play in one or two as well Carch!

Lurkingshark

Juniors
Barba did some bad shit

Yeah, this ^, but he is certainly an awesome player and I can remember him chopping us to bits more than once. And his aforementioned desire to be close to family in QLD concerns me in that it implies that he has possibly not matured enough to settle in anywhere.
These concerns aside, a big yes.....he is electric.

chewsta

First Grade
Wether we sign him or not he will play in the NRL regardless of his past.
If we can sign him and he is interested, id rather he play for us than against us.

whats the go with his brother? is he staying in league? that bastard can play too.

What would Ennis think of the move? was Ennis one of the players Barba was reportedly feuding with at the doggies?

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
Would put my house on all of Barba's secrets being pulled out from under the rug within 12 months of signing with us...probably around finals time

carcharias

Immortal
who cares.

Could any of you imagined having him here two years ago?

He showed more in his few glimpses of brilliance this year than all of our backline put together.

Carney could pass but if he made a break he was gone.
Barba can pass and run and score

Nuffs

Bench
I'd sign him in a heartbeat!
proven attacking player, will pay for a chunk of his contract in gate receipts and shirts alone

Quigs

Immortal
Yuh know something .... I don't care who we sign anymore. I know I will cheer for them until they fall into the Jono / Blake / Richard categories then I will just laugh loudly again.

I love all Benny Barbas and Benny Barba Rehab Clinics.

Have you noticed apart from quick trips to rehabs, how many players seem to break contracts because of homesickness and the next year they are further away from home then before.

Honestly who really gives a flying f**kkkk - this whole current NRL is a huge joke based on a solid foundation of total bullshit.

Television Coverage = joke
Salary Cap = joke
Rorting = joke
Drugs = joke
Homesick players = joke
Players Mental Disorders (most of) = joke
Standard of Refs = joke

And the funny thing for us mug supporters is ........... THE JOKES ON US.

bluefox1968

Juniors
yuh know something .... I don't care who we sign anymore. I know i will cheer for them until they fall into the jono / blake / richard categories then i will just laugh loudly again.

Television coverage = joke
salary cap = joke
rorting = joke
drugs = joke
homesick players = joke
players mental disorders (most of) = joke
standard of refs = joke

and the funny thing for us mug supporters is ........... The jokes on us.

yes, but when rugby league is in your blood, it's just impossible to consider watching afl, soccer or union. Nfl is okay, but you can't go to a game, and it takes too long to watch it on tv.

He could be dropped to Reggie's and we can all sing Benny and the jets

We really have nothing to lose. The club already has the worse reputation in league. We need to pull a rabbit out of a hat to turn this rabble around. Go for it I say.

hahah. GOOOOLD

yes, but when rugby league is in your blood, it's just impossible to consider watching afl, soccer or union. Nfl is okay, but you can't go to a game, and it takes too long to watch it on tv.

Soccer is better at the ground. Ive been to EPL and la Liga. its a great atmosphere. its a good sport too.

NFL is the shit. also better at the ground, but better on TV than league, because its in f**king high def. unlike dumbarse 9.

but i can enjoy those sports, because the losing doenst hurt as much.

i dont care if spurs lose. really.

i do care if the chargers lose. but im realistic.

like if you see people on twitter who supprt the sharks and soccer teams, that may be on here. how they go on an on about sydney fc and wanderers. its disengenuous IMO.

they dont really care. theyre faking it.

carcharias

Immortal
ey CB4 you got any info on this Barba story?

Personally I won't hold my breath.
It'd be good ..but dunno if I can really see it coming true.

Latest posts