What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

ghoti

Bench
Lichaa was supposedly the best young hooking prospect and he didn't look too flash this year, I'd say he was a season ahead of the other two. Not writing Deitz/Brailey off, but really can't see them performing in the NRL in 2015. 2016 maybe, 2017 more likely imo

chewsta

First Grade
This will cause amusement. Heard he knocked us back.

Yeah i read something recently where Chad was wanting to honour his contract at the warriors. But you know how these things unfold. Smoke and mirrors and all that shit.

I also saw a screenshot of a tweet or instagram snapshot where Fifita was welcoming his young cousin or another brother to "the Sharks family"? Anyone know any more about this?

dellul

Juniors
Michael Ennis.

Brad Dietz.

Jayden Brailey.

Why do we need hookers?

sorry i haven't seen them play so can't comment really, I didn't watch any under 20's this year. politoni is a sharp hooker but doesn't look like a 80 minute player, lichea performs best over 80 minutes like a good hooker should.
i was thinking about life after ennis it can take time to develop a consistent hooker, if dietz and brailey are decent players we don't need any hookers then, I'll have to check them out next year.

Cheers mate, posted something similar in another thread.
Do you know why he is coming home?

Never really settled in here for whatever reason. We never got the performances out of him that you blokes did in 2013.

He's apparently told his soon to be ex team mates that he's returning - it's a done deal.

It's a shame because I think he could become a very good player but he just seemed lost out there for us.

Good for you blokes and good for us.

sorry i haven't seen them play so can't comment really, I didn't watch any under 20's this year. politoni is a sharp hooker but doesn't look like a 80 minute player, lichea performs best over 80 minutes like a good hooker should.
i was thinking about life after ennis it can take time to develop a consistent hooker, if dietz and brailey are decent players we don't need any hookers then, I'll have to check them out next year.

Poli will be able to develop under Ennis and we having our pack back will help him even more, its hard being a dummy half with a inexperienced pack

Special K

Coach
Bukuya helps but our roster is still so f**ked.

1 NRL quality prop (don't say Gallen he won't play prop and Taga is a benchie)
1 5/8 who is 20
1 7 who is 32
No back up 9. 20's kids don't count.

cb4

First Grade
Very confident signings will start rolling in now.

Don't expect them to all be of the Marquee ilk, but they will be enough to start the club heading in the right direction.
Had a very good chat with my guy today and he is confident in 4-5 signings that will improve us, plus the Stanley brothers.

southland

Juniors
If Flan says yes to Barba he is taking a huge step back into the good books. A yes to B Barba says to me he is confident about taking a risk and move forward in a positive way...