What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

webShark

The Stanley brothers. Please. They will be playing reserves for sure.
/QUOTE]

For sure? You convinced Ayshford,Jono and let's include Loots that much better than Chase. Or Holdsworth and Brown that much better than Kyle. At a push throw in Robbo. Granted most of the incumbents can defend ok but offer zero in attack.

shaggs

Coach
Jono won't be there so don't include him. Lootele I'm not sold on. There was a lot if jizz split early this season about him. Ayshford sucks. We all know that. I would put chase on the same level as loots. Except he can't stay on the field.

Nu brown offers miles more than Kyle. If he had played as many nrl games and/or seasons as Kyle then that's a fair comparison. If nu brown was playing behind that Samoan pack then they beat New Zealand and possibly beat England. Kyle added nothing in both those games.
I don't nor have I ever known what the hype about him was.

The Popper

Bench
Brown - gotta tighten up his defence. The corridor left between him and the centre (Wright, I think) was a constant gift to opposition teams this season.

chewsta

First Grade
Hopefully Bakuya will slot right back into that spot in the defensive line POPPER in the same way he would babysit Carney out there. Im sure Browns defence will also improve over the off season when he puts on a little size, the good thing is, unlike Carney who was a cat in defence, Brown has a bit of ticker and will throw himself into a tackle so there is lots of room for improvement in that area for him. Another good thing is, JWright wont be defending outside of him next season either.

Mose Masoe has been released to return to NRL home sick, Storm are chasing we should be chasing this guy would be a great asset to bring on the field when resting Fifita

chewsta

First Grade
I cant stand Masoe but its not a bad idea, we may even be a chance of signing him now that Pommy isnt around to punch seven shades of shit out of him.