What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

chewsta

First Grade
Not that he doesn't like us mate, we just told him we didn't require his services last time he was off contract.

Thanks mate. Personally, i thought he had NRL player written all over him even back then in the storks team.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Noticed Sopoaga, Masima, Mexico, Portlock, Sorenson and few others have been removed from the Sharks website.

Roqica and Robinson still there.

Any clue on that?

dellul

Juniors
I'm glad the gold coast signed Josh hoffman , I had a feeling we might sign him. not that he's a bad player, we just need to sign some young halfs and hookers at the moment as well as a decent experienced prop.
I've got a feeling david fifita is going to have a break out year after a full pre season with his brother, anyone agree?

cb4

First Grade
I'm glad the gold coast signed Josh hoffman , I had a feeling we might sign him. not that he's a bad player, we just need to sign some young halfs and hookers at the moment as well as a decent experienced prop.
I've got a feeling david fifita is going to have a break out year after a full pre season with his brother, anyone agree?

Michael Ennis.

Brad Dietz.

Jayden Brailey.

Why do we need hookers?

ghoti

Bench
Was that a joke cb? Deitz and Brailey no certainties to kick on in firsts, couple seasons off ready imo. Hope we keep Politoni on for this reason...did well enough in his time to prove a worthy back-up for Ennis

Card Shark

Immortal
With Bukuya, if memory serves me correctly, he was implicated in the ASADA scandal & it seemed to affect him big time.

Hopefully next year, we can see the best of him.

cb4

First Grade
Was that a joke cb? Deitz and Brailey no certainties to kick on in firsts, couple seasons off ready imo. Hope we keep Politoni on for this reason...did well enough in his time to prove a worthy back-up for Ennis

Forgot him. Hope we keep Pat.

Brailey and Dietz are two of the best young dummy half prospects going, yet you name them as back ups and fans write them off.
Dead set.