What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sign both, with three more sleeps to go until the end of the 2014 season I don't give a crap who we get, or get back.

Lifeliners, rehabers...... after seeing that FLUFFY crap in last weekends Brissie Sunday Paper about Bennett chasing the kiwi Packer as soon as he gets out of gaol (for serious assault which included stompin on the victims head) .... who really cares who signs what.

Packer gets out in late Jan15

Perhaps do a player recruitment drive at maximum security prisons?

Foz

Bench
Saw the name Bird and immediately thought he may be a relative of Our former player Greg.(whatever happened to him- must be suspended again).
Anyway George pretty common knowledge we need a 5/8.
Never seen him play but sounds like he can cover a few positions and is held in high regard by our coaching staff.
I'm thinking someone wants to groom him like the Manly 5/8.
Let's face it Gordon can't play 5/8 so he'll be a fullback or winger and I'm told Brown(our present 5/8 ) is a hooker.
Please tell me Jack can play 5/8?
There's a position vacant sign there for sure.

george43

Juniors
Saw the name Bird and immediately thought he may be a relative of Our former player Greg.(whatever happened to him- must be suspended again).
Never seen him play but sounds like he can cover a few positions and is held in high regard by our coaching staff.
Let's face it Gordon can't play 5/8 so he'll be a fullback or winger and I'm told Brown(our present 5/8 ) is a hooker.

Jack can play in any position , and masterfully, but if you want to win games play him at the back.

george43

Juniors

But who's to say hes going to cronulla?

Bluto

Juniors
I understand what you are saying George. Bird is a fullback....and is therefore going to the Broncos.

Quigs

Immortal
Happy Jack wasn't munch but he was happy.

(arrrh The Who ..... now who could forget The Who)

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
From what i have read on here, this is what our squad looks like for next season

ARONA, Tinirau
AYSHFORD, Blake
BROWN, Fa'amanu
BROWN, Mitch
ENNIS, Michael
FEKI, Sosaia
FIFITA, Andrew
FIFITA, David
GAGAN, Jacob
GALLEN, Paul
GORDON, Michael
GRAHAM, Wade
HEIGHINGTON, Chris
HOLMES, Valentine
LEUTELE, Ricky
LEWIS, Luke
MANUMALELAII, Penani
POLITONI, Patrick
PRIOR, Matt
ROBINSON, Tim
ROBSON, Jeff
ROQICA, Junior
SOPOAGA, Tupou
TAGATAESE, Sam
TUPOU, Anthony
VAVE, Siosia

SadShark

Bench
From what i have read on here, this is what our squad looks like for next season

ARONA, Tinirau
AYSHFORD, Blake
BROWN, Fa'amanu
BROWN, Mitch
ENNIS, Michael
FEKI, Sosaia
FIFITA, Andrew
FIFITA, David
GAGAN, Jacob
GALLEN, Paul
GORDON, Michael
GRAHAM, Wade