What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Other forum saying Jack Bird is gone? Any updates here on that...

I've been out of the loop for a few days, but the club really needs to have a look at who is doing the negotiating. Apart from signing Ennis we have secured duck egg.

Speaking to people that have dealt with the club it really leaves you numb when you hear what they have to say about proceedings hence why we have had next to no major signings for 2015.

From all reports Jack Bird was a done deal. I can only imagine something has broken down from now since then. He was ready to make the move and I think it was a centre spot he was chasing. I'm not sure if phlanno has had anything to do with it but I'll try my very best to find out.

george43

Juniors
I've been out of the loop for a few days, but the club really needs to have a look at who is doing the negotiating. Apart from signing Ennis we have secured duck egg.

Speaking to people that have dealt with the club it really leaves you numb when you hear what they have to say about proceedings hence why we have had next to no major signings for 2015.

From all reports Jack Bird was a done deal. I can only imagine something has broken down from now since then. He was ready to make the move and I think it was a centre spot he was chasing. I'm not sure if phlanno has had anything to do with it but I'll try my very best to find out.

youre info in the past has been spot on.whats happened?

Quigs

Immortal
I blame the chic in the yellow dress. Hang on, hold all tickets. That was another club.

cb4

First Grade
Bird has flown the coop. Hearing he will not be at Cronulla.

There are other players being moved on, I have heard we have spoken to Dylan Farrell and a young winger from the Dragons.

go team

prop depth is a huge issue. unless second feefs is good.
can we get mason. i mean, ffs. hes destined to be at the sharks. controversial, old.

tell the captain to play prop when he returns.

webShark

We were too mean to him on this forum.

Don't worry about the forum George43, if you join the Sharks and prove yourself, everyone will love ya.

Do you mean George43 or Jack Bird?

Where has Bird flown to? Didn't do much against Newcastle but cant judge from that. George so enthusiastic guess he must be at the least promising.

george43

Juniors

Where has Bird flown to? Didn't do much against Newcastle but cant judge from that. George so enthusiastic guess he must be at the least promising.

Are you serious, he was the only one to put his hand up against Newcastle

george43

Juniors

There's a strong possibility you might have some strength in the backline next year.