What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

I'd love to see a trial game at Henson. It would help my Jets supporter friends come to terms with the new partnership with the Sharkies, plus it would be followed by an enjoyable and intoxicating evening at the Vic at the Park or the Henson Park Hotel.

Card Shark

Immortal
I assume we will play 2 trials next year.

Would like to see one of them at Henson Park as good PR with the Bluebags.

Lets take the other one maybe to Sunshine Coast of QLD, area we havent played before

We need to play our trials at home.

We have a ground that must cost a fortune to upkeep & prepare for the season.

It must be used as often as possible.

Not a bad idea though .

Quigs

Immortal
He's made line breaks, he's just so slow that he gets caught before he gets out the other side .

He made a squillion line breaks ..... .......... unfortunately it was always for the opposing back lines.

I still chuckle to 'me'self about those frequent slip overs that allowed someone to step someone.

Chalk up anothery I often said to me old mate.

webShark

So does this bird guy have any pace? I still havnt seen him play.

I have watched him closely since his old man George43 rapped him. Have to admit he is a fine prospect although I think pace is not one of his assets. For mine, he is in the Cordner mould. Which is pretty damn good.

Nikorima bros look good prospects too. Plus Ofahengua nephew.

Card Shark

Immortal
I have watched him closely since his old man George43 rapped him. Have to admit he is a fine prospect although I think pace is not one of his assets. For mine, he is in the Cordner mould. Which is pretty damn good.

Cordner is not a back but we will play bird there?

george43

Juniors

Nikorima bros look good prospects too. Plus Ofahengua nephew.

It appears you haven't watched him close enough. And I'm not his father

ghoti

Bench
Doubt marrickville council will allow an NRL sized event at Henson, residents are whiners and the infrastructure is non existent for parking, shitting, etc. Would love to see it though, walk down for a few games a year.

george43

Juniors
You seem to know a lot of him George.

What are his best attributes & what are his limitations?

I'm just a fan of his.his best attribute i feel is his uncanny ability to read the game.very strong physically and mentally tough. Has plenty of natural ability.no weaknesses to speak of.

webShark

I'm just a fan of his.his best attribute i feel is his uncanny ability to read the game.very strong physically and mentally tough. Has plenty of natural ability.no weaknesses to speak of.

You are correct George, you have drawn attention to him. Looks a good ball player to me. A long spell in Reggies will Cronullafy him. Hope not.

Card Shark

Immortal

Can he kick in general play?

He does look a big unit for his age, will serve him well in first grade .

george43

Juniors
Can he kick in general play?

He does look a big unit for his age, will serve him well in first grade .

Can kick in general play. This is just my opinion but I believe his beast position is fullback. I'm sure flanno is fully aware of his attributes and will position him were best suited for the team.

Card Shark

Immortal
Flanno might know SFA about him.

Technical he should not be a Flanno signing & he might not be impressed with him.

Who knows what goes through Flanno's head?

Edit: Why do you think he's a fullback? Big for a fullback.

george43

Juniors
Flanno might know SFA about him.

Technical he should not be a Flanno signing & he might not be impressed with him.

Who knows what goes through Flanno's head?

Edit: Why do you think he's a fullback? Big for a fullback.

His ability to read the game, can handle left or right is a better player with room to move and can guide his forwards

Latest posts