What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

wibble

Bench
Teo got 2 weeks, so about there would be fair, I will go with 2 weeks, 1 weeks with an early plea

Teo's tackle was a lot worse. He got 2 weeks out (after appealing the grading). Of course, Kasiano's tackle was worse and he got off, so who knows what GI will get?

Inglis shouldn't get anything, but this year Graham and Pritchard got some points for less, so I'd guess he'll get 100ish points and maybe miss a week.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Jeez some Dragons fans here have short memories......

Compare the severity and consequences of that tackle Vs Priors tackle on Thurston ?
Don't tell me there wasn't outrage on LU for days ?
It's because it's Inglis and it may cause rioting in Redfern, he will get a very harsh talking to !
Not saying Souffs weren't the better team but Inglis should not have stayed on the field. He should have been sent but as Toovey says, 'Penalties are a lucky dip'.
So if Prior got 5 weeks, Inglis should get the equivalent...based on intent.
No short memories here mate....we were all hoping Prior was gonna get 2 years :D

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
It looks like I've upset a few Merge fans. f**k me, I had better be careful. I'll make sure I've got my taser with me the next time we play. It might serve me well if history is anything to go by.

When they find out who your parents are, they should both be tasered.

If it was Adam Blair or Tony Williams they would be looking at between 4-6 weeks, however I think GI will get 2. Really the rules should be the same for all players but they aren't.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Nothing to do with grapes. Dragons are shit, you beat a bottom of the table team.
You want a parade??

Everything to do with a dog team supported by a dog fanbase.

Didn't you say you wanted Inglis to have his neck broken?

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Calling us a "bunch of girls." Did you see Toovey have a sook Friday night. Have some self-respect, dude.

Fire

First Grade
South Sydney won.

Inglis didn't walk over to the medi cab, didn't acknowledge he f**ked up when the ref called him out, don't know if he went in the Dragon's shed after the game :lol:

LOL@5(o)uff$!

ForestDragon

Juniors
Judiciary need to send out the message that this is not the way our game is going to grow and move forward.Anyone that thinks this is what league needs is helping to stop the game from moving forward.

Spot On

Coach
South Sydney won.

Inglis didn't walk over to the medi cab, didn't acknowledge he f**ked up when the ref called him out, don't know if he went in the Dragon's shed after the game :lol:

LOL@5(o)uff$!

Yeah, but to be fair to Gregory, he didn't know that planes fly when it's wet, that boats aren't really supposed to be given as additional payments for playing outside your contract and that the town he grew up in and played his junior footy for for years and years is actually south of the QLD border and located in NSW. So he may not have known what the medicab was for possibly?????

ellskimore

Juniors
Yeah, but to be fair to Gregory, he didn't know that planes fly when it's wet, that boats aren't really supposed to be given as additional payments for playing outside your contract and that the town he grew up in and played his junior footy for for years and years is actually south of the QLD border and located in NSW. So he may not have known what the medicab was for possibly?????

Hahaha^^^

But, yeah that's a nasty hit. If you misjudge it and hit the head you're going to get in trouble. He will be sitting out for the next 2-4 weeks.

Latest posts