What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Pritchard and Kasiano?

aussie7798

First Grade
The penalty St George got was a joke... They were nothing!

What was Pritchard meant to do? Widdop just dropped in front of him... The Bulldogs will fight it (If charged) and get off, try proving he initially did it within the laws of the game, no chance! No one remembers Burgees leading in with the knees earlier in the year and got nothing?? He had time on that occasion also!

Kasiano suspended? :lol: Are you kidding me? Widdop was fair game, it's Rugby League... Happens pretty much in every game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA7D0lUcbyw

Pritchard should get a week he could see widdop go down to get the ball and made no effort to wrap him up simply dropped his knee onto him.

Kasiano should get a lot more as you can see from the video the contact he made with widdops head was horrific the way widdop head whips out of the contact shows the amount of force that was applied to his neck and head. you honestly think that contact happens every game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love how people who think two giant blokes who've got some speed up can just stop on a dime and control absolutely every part of their body.

ouwet

Bench
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA7D0lUcbyw

Pritchard should get a week he could see widdop go down to get the ball and made no effort to wrap him up simply dropped his knee onto him.

Kasiano should get a lot more as you can see from the video the contact he made with widdops head was horrific the way widdop head whips out of the contact shows the amount of force that was applied to his neck and head. you honestly think that contact happens every game

If anything that video shows nothing should come from it!

It was in slow motion and the contact from when Widdop went down to Pritchard missing him with the knees and getting him with his shins was a fraction of a second (In slow motion)... As I said it should be easy to prove for the Dogs IF he is charged!

Kasiano 'incident'... :lol: Please

Widdop played for the penalty and got it... Well played Sir.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Good to see you are still crying about this Aussie(random numbers). You got your penalty on the weekend plus some you didn't deserve...what more do you want?

Suspending these blokes isn't going to give you a game next week.

aussie7798

First Grade

It was in slow motion and the contact from when Widdop went down to Pritchard missing him with the knees and getting him with his shins was a fraction of a second (In slow motion)... As I said it should be easy to prove for the Dogs IF he is charged!

idiot that replay is kind to Pritchard the fact that he could see widdop dive onto the ball before him should have led him to dive onto widdop as he went down which is what a sensible player would have done and is what is done in 99.9% of cases and is why you don't see knees going into the back

so you are saying on the kasiano incident that the head and neck are fair game because from everything ive seen the league has said that this is not the case kasiano hits the head and neck of widdop with forearms and elbows forcing them down in a crusher style

ellskimore

Juniors

Nice trolling.

aussie7798

First Grade
Good to see you are still crying about this Aussie(random numbers). You got your penalty on the weekend plus some you didn't deserve...what more do you want?

Suspending these blokes isn't going to give you a game next week.

what about the 1000 other ruck penalties we should have got because your fat merkins where interfering in the ruck every tackle should have binned one of them. looking forward to seeing fatboys next year with less interchange

Johnnie Red

Juniors
what about the 1000 other ruck penalties we should have got because your fat merkins where interfering in the ruck every tackle should have binned one of them. looking forward to seeing fatboys next year with less interchange

So you want refs to call 1000 penalties a game now? That will make for good viewing.
The sin bin is dead but you want someone sent off for a ruck infringement? I am surprised you can see the screen through those rolling tears.

You were handed the mother of all f**k ups by the refs and were gifted 2pts to tie the game. Lets stop this 'poor me' bullsh*t...you had enough calls go your way to win the game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What about the penalty you got with 40 seconds left because the referee f**ked up the rule interpretation? :lol:

We could do this all day, but the bottom line is we won, Dragons didn't. Enjoy the off-season

aussie7798

First Grade
So you want refs to call 1000 penalties a game now? That will make for good viewing.
The sin bin is dead but you want someone sent off for a ruck infringement? I am surprised you can see the screen through those rolling tears.

You were handed the mother of all f**k ups by the refs and were gifted 2pts to tie the game. Lets stop this 'poor me' bullsh*t...you had enough calls go your way to win the game.

lol idiot

morley101

Juniors
Like George Burgess both Kasiano and Pritchard and can be charged by contrary conduct... Where knees making contact is incidental.. Pritchard's contact is very similar to a fullback races across trying to stop a try and leads with his legs. Even Eastwood could be charged with contrary conduct... Like Burgess the charges are almost impossible to fight.

2010Dragons

Bench
These two thugs should get life in long bay. It was deliberate and with intent to cause injury.
Better still leave them at the Bullthugs club....they belong at the filthy flea dogs club....never to be release and never to win another premiership.

MarkC

Juniors
Fans who think players deliberately go out of their way to cause injury are delusional.

All of these incidents are in 1 or 2 categories:-
1) In the heat of the battle a player looses their cool and does something stupid, usually in anger - not the case with Eastwood, Pritchard or Kasiano.
2) A player gets carried away trying to complete and does something reckless without due regard for the safety of another player - possibly the case with Pritchard and Kasiano.

I would argue the primary intent of Pritchard and Kasiano after the charge down was to get to the ball.

Once Widdop dropped on the ball you need to then judge their action from that point on.
Pritchard didn't have a lot of time to react, but possibly could have done some something different.
Kasiano came in with the intent of flopping on Widdop, but it was very clumsy and the footage looks like it could be judged to be reckless.

Being reckless is enough to get charged, it doesn't have to be intentional, and I would argue it rarely is. except for when blokes lose their temper.

What it means is the Dogs may be without 1 or 2 players for a week or so.

But the judiciary needs to judge all cases without the pressure of media hype.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Widdop should be suspended for throwing his back into Frank's knees....dirty cheating pom.
Frank's knees are old, they need protection. ;-)

These two thugs should get life in long bay. It was deliberate and with intent to cause injury.
Better still leave them at the Bullthugs club....they belong at the filthy flea dogs club....never to be release and never to win another premiership.

7da.gif

bfoord

Juniors
Kasiano should get charged with a crusher tackle ... Alex Glenn just missed a week for a tackle that wasn't anywhere near that bad.

Latest posts