What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
4288532-3x2-940x627.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
^ That's disgusting. Throw the book at him, make an example of the vicious piece of s**t. The king hit from the storm player a few years ago got 18 weeks? Give this the same treatment. Lowest act i have ever seen in a match, I'm just spewing the other storm players didn't see it until after, and Slater told them. Would have loved Lowe to stomp his head in, what are they gonna do, suspend him?

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Throw the f**king books at him, make an example of the biggest dog act in a grand final since the thug Terry Lamb put a cheap shot on Ellery Hanley in the 88 grand final.

Fire

First Grade
Someone give him a toothpick so he can get the shit out from between his teeth.

Perth Red

Post Whore
^ That's disgusting. Throw the book at him, make an example of the vicious piece of s**t. The king hit from the storm player a few years ago got 18 weeks? Give this the same treatment. Lowest act i have ever seen in a match, I'm just spewing the other storm players didn't see it until after, and Slater told them. Would have loved Lowe to stomp his head in, what are they gonna do, suspend him?

Graham got whacked 3-4 times after passing the ball after this. On one occasion he was staggering. Me thinks some payback was given but the cameras didn't pick it up.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ps in my 30+ years of watching RL I can not recollect anyone getting sent off for biting?

Fire

First Grade
Spitting and Biting about as low as you can get Graeme should've been sent off.... Hey let me Bite you on the ear hard enough to draw blood then see how you hold up.... Glad he reported it biggest Grub act all year hands down. :x

lol, don't worry about some drunk merkin like me. Your team just won the Premiership...go and enjoy it mate.

I'd have loved to have seen Graham punch Slater out cold, I really don't like Slater, but you can't condone biting and Graham needs a big ban.

Honestly, if he was gone for a year I wouldn't have any complaints whatsoever. I'd rather one of the best forwards in the world was playing the game, but you can't run around doing that, even to people like Slater.

Graham has besmirched the image and values of the game. What message does it send if he is only banned for 6 games like some are suggesting?

Fire

First Grade
youre right..he should have been a man and not said anything. that way the kids start doing that crap in the lower grades.

btw get someone to bite your ear hard enough that it draws blood. see if you stay quiet about it.

First, f**k the kids. It's a brutal sport.

Second, I've had my ears bit but didn't carry on like a androtrop.

Thanks anyways, champ.

Meth

Staff member
I think the refs handled in perfectly.

Graham will miss out on a fair bit of football. England's games, a few pre-season's trials...probably expect him back around round 5 next year?