What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simostorm

Bench
Watching game again.. cam told the ref and billy showed ref his ear before the ref went upstairs to check the try.. then after the try was awarded the refs got together and brought the players in and the pommy was put on report..

No surprise the ref didn't get the video ref to check the bite.. they don't want that being replayed over and over on the biggest game of the year.

Meth

Staff member
Agree there was nothing in it but who was the instigator ?...Inu.

Not Stagg...Slater responded to Inu and Stagg pulled him away.

I agree it was fairly minor but it basically started the rest of it.

Exactly. It was minor. There was nothing in it. Those sorts of incidents happen several times a game and hundreds of times a season. Nothing in it.

ratsack2

Juniors
I think you are all over reacting, it was on Slater so he should get 2 things. 1 a medal and 2 a tetinus shot.

Slater it is called Kharma, the shit you have given out on other players over the years came back and bit you not on the arse but on the ear, and didn't you whinge like a girl to the refs about it.

Son of Minto

Bench
Has this been posted? lol

A4FrrKnCYAABrbv.jpg:large

Red Bear

Referee
12-16 weeks. At least ten weeks of the regular season so enough that ensures he gets that even after trials, internationals are taken into account

Leaguefan22

Juniors
Did anyone else find the commentator's response interesting? They all avoided making a judgement on it. I know biting can be hard to prove, but in this instance when it looked pretty obvious, should they have been condemning James Graham?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Did anyone else find the commentator's response interesting? They all avoided making a judgement on it. I know biting can be hard to prove, but in this instance when it looked pretty obvious, should they have been condemning James Graham?

For a change they put the reputation of the game first. With nearly 4mill people watching the last thing the game needed was ten minutes of gory analysis and discussion on a dog act.

Son of Minto

Bench
I think you are all over reacting, it was on Slater so he should get 2 things. 1 a medal and 2 a tetinus shot.

Slater it is called Kharma, the shit you have given out on other players over the years came back and bit you not on the arse but on the ear, and didn't you whinge like a girl to the refs about it.

Shut the f**k up

Hooch

Juniors

:lol: love it

6-8 will be plenty. It's grubby and a bit wierd but in the end all Billy got was a sore ear.

Todd Greenberg will be absolutely spewing at him.