What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

_Johnsy

Referee
Indeed, an accurate description of what Gallen sounds like right now.

:lol:

Could you provide some examples of you taking exception to NSW whinging?

I new you were lazy, but not that lazy. Ask you mum to do your homework not me.

Dazzat

First Grade
Oh, poor Billy Slater! The most protected f**king cheat in the game.

Idiot.

Once again I'll explain this, typing slowly so you can understand.

Gallen - whines, complains like a girl about how Nate Myles has be so hurtful ... waahhh ... as a justification for punching him five times in the head after coming in with a swinging arm.

Then sees footage of Fifita, slamming his shoulder into Billy Slater's head as he lay defenceless on his back, tackled, with a couple of other NSW on top of him.

Gallen laughed.

For Gallen to get up in arms about Queensland's dirty tactics is like Anthony Mundine throwing a hissy fit because someone else has a big mouth. Or Les Boyd throwing a tantie because other players were swinging elbows.

His self denial and grandstanding is borderline psychotic, because he is incapable of seeing his own problems, but makes a big deal of other's.

NSW - I present you your captain. A hypocrite of the highest order!

Amadaca

Juniors

Gallen - whines, complains like a girl about how Nate Myles has be so hurtful ... waahhh ... as a justification for punching him five times in the head after coming in with a swinging arm.

When sees footage of Fifita, slamming his shoulder into Billy Slater's head as he lay defenceless on his back, tackled, with a couple of other NSW on top of him.

Gallen laughed.

For Gallen to get up in arms about Queensland's dirty tactics is like Anthony Mundine throwing a hissy fit because someone else has a big mouth. Or Les Boyd throwing a tantie because other players were swinging elbows.

His self denial and grandstanding is borderline psychotic, because he is incapable of seeing his own problems, but makes a big deal of other's.

I can't see what isn't funny about a remorseless shit head & cheat like Kung Fu Billy getting smashed while defenseless :lol:

72Gav

Juniors
Could you imagine how NSW supporters would be going on if Myles did the same thing to Farah and then said he's been shoving his hand in our faces in every single tackle for the last 2 years and I had to make a stand?

Farah is just as much a grub as Myles.

Joker's Wild

Coach

Then sees footage of Fifita, slamming his shoulder into Billy Slater's head as he lay defenceless on his back, tackled, with a couple of other NSW on top of him.

Gallen laughed.

Much like your own captain who signed 3 contracts but has the hide to whinge about elite players getting ripped off

Dazzat

First Grade
Much like your own captain who signed 3 contracts but has the hide to whinge about elite players getting ripped off

When incapable of defending an argument, create diversions.

So we've gone from thuggery, blatant and premeditated violence on the field by the NSW captain ... to ... contract negotiations.

A huge quantum leap in subject matter ... but anything to divert the argument from Gallen's pathetic and NSWRL-supported hypocrisy.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Im sorry, I thought someone mentioned the word "hypocrite" and I thought it ironic considering the character of Qlds captain.

If you have a look, I have never supported Gallens reasoning for belting Myles. In fact, I all but said it was utter bullshit.

Continue carrying on otherwise though ya goose

drago brelli

Bench
Next game, I hope the Blues break Slater's or Cronk's legs.
This is a stupid comment. Origin is getting a bit out of hand and NSW, Qld and the authorities are to blame. There is graphic footage of Myles leading with his head in a number of Origin matches. He doesn't do this for the Gold Coast. This is an appalling tactic and the review committee, it seems, have said nothing. Gallen should not have thrown punches at Myles and he should have got 10 in the bin. I don't like the way Origin is going and I have seen every game since 1980. The game is starting to look like thuggery. Both States have to get rid of the 'cheap shots' and illegal tactic. The Origin games should be refed like a club game. Keep a decent 10, markers must be square and if they move early penalise them.

betcats

Referee
This is a stupid comment. Origin is getting a bit out of hand and NSW, Qld and the authorities are to blame. There is graphic footage of Myles leading with his head in a number of Origin matches. He doesn't do this for the Gold Coast. This is an appalling tactic and the review committee, it seems, have said nothing. Gallen should not have thrown punches at Myles and he should have got 10 in the bin. I don't like the way Origin is going and I have seen every game since 1980. The game is starting to look like thuggery. Both States have to get rid of the 'cheap shots' and illegal tactic. The Origin games should be refed like a club game. Keep a decent 10, markers must be square and if they move early penalise them.

Seriously just f**k off.

_Johnsy

Referee
4 days on & it continues

9fcfd01a4f357269d191e8ff401d7c28.jpeg

Last edited:

Dazzat

First Grade
I merely brought up what was said on the Footy Show TODAY. And from what I saw Gallen embarrassed the NSW commentators.

Fittler, Johns and Sterling all appeared to be dumb-struck by Gallen's line he was taking and the self righteous tone. None of them agreed with his "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" attitude.

If he's trying to recreate the cross-State hatred generated by someone like Lewis, he's fooling himself.

NSW fans hated Lewis because he was such a dominating figure, not because he resorted to some self-righteous, hypocritical attitude toward the opposition, accusing them of something he's dished out in spades in the past.

It was Lewis' class that made NSW fans hate him. It's Gallen's thuggery that Queenslanders despise.

Dazzat

First Grade
Yep. The bloke who was hit,got over it by fulltime, but the bloke who did the hitting is still pissing and moaning.

:lol:

Exactly right ... still moaning about Queensland hurting his feelings, and moaning about getting one week's suspension for a stiff arm and punching a bloke in the head five times.

NSW ... I present you with your captain.

drake

First Grade
I merely brought up what was said on the Footy Show TODAY. And from what I saw Gallen embarrassed the NSW commentators.

Fittler, Johns and Sterling all appeared to be dumb-struck by Gallen's line he was taking and the self righteous tone. None of them agreed with his "I'm right and everyone else is wrong" attitude.

If he's trying to recreate the cross-State hatred generated by someone like Lewis, he's fooling himself.

NSW fans hated Lewis because he was such a dominating figure, not because he resorted to some self-righteous, hypocritical attitude toward the opposition, accusing them of something he's dished out in spades in the past.

It was Lewis' class that made NSW fans hate him. It's Gallen's thuggery that Queenslanders despise.
Thanks for clarifying why I hate Wally the wanker Lewis. I always thought I despised his fat head, his village people mustache and thw idolatry of a fat gronk that played three decent games a year.

But yeah, if you say otherwise, you must be right.

Queen slanders hate Gallen because he is the Don Bradman of rugby league. And shits gold. And to steal from GKD, he hit one queenslander and made the whole state cry.

Latest posts