What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lovemedragons

Juniors
What sort of performance would we get out of him if he plays. The Dragons are in a no win situation with this. No matter how badly the club was you stick with your mates. You fight to make things better and you don’t cut and run. And to think on ANZAC day he represented our club. Makes my blood boil
the Warriors are enjoying the bonus bye

RedVee_8

Juniors
Its interesting... will he come out and make a statement to the contrary....

he may have to be comfortable being uncomfortable....

If he wants to move on... ask full fright and player compensations....

Why should we as a club suffer...
its a business and that being the case...The Dragons as a brand are a business ( although one wonders ).... and time for them to dig in and only allow a release if we get what we want.

I will add to the above comments...don't agree with the booing or personal attacks on him or his family...
Agree.

I must admit to seeing a picture of him in his 300 game shirt and being petty enough to think “glad you didn’t get to play it in the Red Vee” oh dear

Gomarchin

Juniors
There is no way Hunt can run out into that field on Friday and expect a gracious entry. This is one of the lowest acts especially by a team captain ever. I will be venting my anger to you BH and for the way you robbed this club and held it to ransom over the years. You are truly an embarrassment to yourself and our great club. I have seen cowardly acts before but this rates as one of the worst.
I would say this would have to be the lowest & most cowardly act in Australian sport.

SBW left the bulldogs completely but he was 22 years old at the time.

Hunt is 33 years old and the captain of this club, paid $1.2 per seasosn and just re-signed a few months ago.

He waited until he was in QLD camp for his manager to leak the story and hid behind him and some of the "journos" (Hooper/Ricio) who are pushing for his release.

FMD. I can't believe this guy was ever the captain of our club.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Crawley said he should not be able to play for another NRL Club until his contract period with us is up. He should go to superleague if he wants to play but not in the NRL.
The first sensible thing Crawley has said in quite a while. If a player breaks contract, they can't play in the NRL until that contract would have expired. I guess mutual agreement between club and player would still be allowed. Great idea!

56to66

Juniors
I would say this would have to be the lowest & most cowardly act in Australian sport.

SBW left the bulldogs completely but he was 22 years old at the time.

Hunt is 33 years old and the captain of this club, paid $1.2 per seasosn and just re-signed a few months ago.

He waited until he was in QLD camp for his manager to leak the story and hid behind him and some of the "journos" (Hooper/Ricio) who are pushing for his release.

FMD. I can't believe this guy was ever the captain of our club.
It was that other QLD moron Anthony Griffin, made him Captain!

Latest posts