What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hynes time.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Nichos time is now.
Cement this side into the 8 over the coming weeks.

Some tougher games coming up.

Marquee man needs to hit the gas and deliver.

kicking game needs some serious work atm amongst other things like dead end option runs that have crept back in.
Think having an organising half in Tricky who also has a strong and long kicking game will take a couple of extra pressures off Nicho football wise. Ma Nicho needs to understand that her kid is able to give her everything she needs (other than the gear of course) f**k knows whatever else she’s been up to if she reoffended so soon after release. Part of the journey for Nicho. Hopefully ma can learn to be grateful for everything he’s done for her so he can concentrate on his footy.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd have a role for her Stakey. Might have to get an ongoing supply of the Cap'ns pills though.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
I'd have a role for her Stakey. Might have to get an ongoing supply of the Cap'ns pills though.
I am thinking it could be there NRLW Assitant coach to Noddy.
Be interesting to see when there girls play if she is in Noddy's coaching box

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nicho will be fine.

Blayke needs to direct.

Honestly hookers win games.

Sure they need halves like Nicho, fullbacks, forwards going forward.

9 needs to be one of your best or just go home.

My observation over the last 30 years.

Please step up Blayke.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nicho will be fine.

Blayke needs to direct.

Honestly hookers win games.

Sure they need halves like Nicho, fullbacks, forwards going forward.

9 needs to be one of your best or just go home.

My observation over the last 30 years.

Please step up Blayke.
Blayke offers no help to Nicho when going gets tough, nor did Moylan

Think having an organising half in Tricky who also has a strong and long kicking game will take a couple of extra pressures off Nicho football wise. Ma Nicho needs to understand that her kid is able to give her everything she needs (other than the gear of course) f**k knows whatever else she’s been up to if she reoffended so soon after release. Part of the journey for Nicho. Hopefully ma can learn to be grateful for everything he’s done for her so he can concentrate on his footy.
nicho to 6.
Let him take the line on when opportunities present like say some like Munster.

Leave the organising and kicking duties to trindall who also has some kind of short kicking game.

shaggs

Coach
Hynes is great at playing the cliche “eyes up footy”
A month of that with a 7 like Trindall will get his mojo back

Inferno

Coach
I think the biggest benefit will be Trindall's long kicking game.

I thought Hynes had a decent boot on him, but I thought most of his kicks against the Warriors were quite short.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
I think the biggest benefit will be Trindall's long kicking game.

I thought Hynes had a decent boot on him, but I thought most of his kicks against the Warriors were quite short.

I think Hynes can kick long but when he's the only good kicker on the team opponents know to focus all the kick pressure on him. Trindall will relieve that pressure and both should have more time when they choose to kick as a result.

Latest posts