What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hynes time.

Yeah sure but money is a problem that many people have and one that causes many other issues. If NH biggest problem is being dropped from origin then his support isn’t working.
So what is answer to that ? Withdraw ALL support ? Or maybe "support "HIM" but Refuse to acknowledge his priorities
I think If you want him in the team , you want him in the team and back him the way you would want to be backed in your most important endeavor. ?

SharkShocked

Bench
He wasn’t the only one overplaying his hand coming out of our own end.

And it all stems from the fact this team knows that any hardened unit will bash us into submission and we fold like a deck of cards.

The sooner we stop talking about how good the back 5 get us out of trouble and start addressing the fact that our pack doesn’t have the mungrel to put us on the front foot the better we will be.

He wasn’t the only one overplaying his hand coming out of our own end.

And it all stems from the fact this team knows that any hardened unit will bash us into submission and we fold like a deck of cards.

The sooner we stop talking about how good the back 5 get us out of trouble and start addressing the fact that our pack doesn’t have the mungrel to put us on the front foot the better we will be.
Some Hard Truth There !

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So what is answer to that ? Withdraw ALL support ? Or maybe "support "HIM" but Refuse to acknowledge his priorities
I think If you want him in the team , you want him in the team and back him the way you would want to be backed in your most important endeavor. ?
Mate it’s all on Freddy imo. Bloke is f**king weird. Go QLD

Frenzy.

Immortal
That's what I call "different " syndrome. Always thinking someone different will be better. Freddy was someone different when he took over from Daley, now you're whinging about him. Whoever takes overy from Freddy, you'll be whinging about him and saying, we need someone different.

何か違うものが必要です

1686909397241.png

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Took Mr 10 around back of ET stand for first hour today to get the signatures of the boys. Got everyone as they all came in staggered which he loved.

Gotta say the only one who seemed a million miles away and less than engaged was NH. No smile, seemed annoyed at the requests of fans and very much the opposite to the happy excited grateful player he has been.

Work through it Nicho.

SadShark

Bench
Took Mr 10 around back of ET stand for first hour today to get the signatures of the boys. Got everyone as they all came in staggered which he loved.

Gotta say the only one who seemed a million miles away and less than engaged was NH. No smile, seemed annoyed at the requests of fans and very much the opposite to the happy excited grateful player he has been.

Work through it Nicho.
Definitely not in the Shiny Happy People video clip is Nicho. Hope there’s extra help from the club for him (I’m imagining there is but won’t automatically assume).

Nichos time is now.
Cement this side into the 8 over the coming weeks.

Some tougher games coming up.

Marquee man needs to hit the gas and deliver.

kicking game needs some serious work atm amongst other things like dead end option runs that have crept back in.

SadShark

Bench
Said before he is babysitting on many fronts. She is a huge distraction
A massive distraction. Too much for a marquee footballer to be responsible for and impacting his game to the extreme.
I think she needs to be in the coaches box in place of Moyza and the uninjured Wadeo.