What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

Well, so much for that. Stupid Queenslander.

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol, what a silly thread. Manly are in a Grandfinal, if they win it'll be 5 years and counting since the last time a legitimate team outside of NSW won the comp. And there's only been one non NSW win fairly in the last 11 years.

NSW based rugby league clubs are doing just fine. Infact, better than non NSW clubs as a whole.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
lol, what a silly thread. Manly are in a Grandfinal, if they win it'll be 5 years and counting since the last time a legitimate team outside of NSW won the comp. And there's only been one non NSW win fairly in the last 11 years.

NSW based rugby league clubs are doing just fine. Infact, better than non NSW clubs as a whole.

Try tell that to the seat pisser....like flogging a......oh, never mind.

The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

;-)

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

sex+is+not+love+-+oh+the+irony.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I assure you I am a Queenslander. Mind you I always thought it was a bit of a joke Inglis was allowed to play for us, nevertheless happy to have him. As for where my allegiances lie, well, certainly not with spankers such as yourself

Relax - as far as Mr. Wankex is concerned, there are only 20 Queenslanders.
The SOO team, Mal, Wally and him.:roll:

Everyone else lacks passion, are whining babies etc...

Except for Souths

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

;-)

how do you like them apples?

Latest posts