What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Offtopic post, but I'll bite: My mob will win a GF long before your mob wins again.

tumblr_lokpilMiH41qkv7t9o1_400.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
Look back through the last 6 yrs.......take your pick :crazy:
You'd have to go back past Adrian Lam's debut.

Well that's it Fourskin. No more footy for you to watch. No more Queensland teams! And according to AU there may not have been one tonight, either.

picture.php

Mr Fourex

Bench

Well that's it Fourskin. No more footy for you to watch. No more Queensland teams! And according to AU there may not have been one tonight, either.

:lol: .....nice photoshop limpdick.

Go back in the thread and I think you'll find somewhere between the countless blow jobs you received from dogslife and the whining and crying from beave, you'll see that my next option is to follow Australian based teams.

C'arn the Storm !! ;-)

Loudstrat

Coach
Looks like the Cowboys will again rightfully be the leading club in Queensland next year Beave. The only club north of Newcastle with a playmaker!

Glenn

First Grade
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

And you were saying...

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

Back to your hole, you rig.

dogslife

Coach

picture.php

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.iamit.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/never_go_full_genius1.jpg

dogslife

Coach
:lol: .....nice photoshop limpdick.

Go back in the thread and I think you'll find somewhere between the countless blow jobs you received from dogslife and the whining and crying from beave, you'll see that my next option is to follow Australian based teams.

C'arn the Storm !! ;-)

You'll find Loudy and I rarely ever get along, but when it came to you, I don't know, I guess we found some common ground

Loudstrat

Coach
That scrag wont be around for a while. They can give it but sure cannot take it. The site is slowly filling up with "Sydney conspiracy" theories :lol::lol:

beave

Coach
Looks like the Cowboys will again rightfully be the leading club in Queensland next year Beave. The only club north of Newcastle with a playmaker!

Yeah, Wallace showed tonight he really is a nuffy in the halves, will be interesting to see what they do about it. hopefully with some luck injury wise and some more development of our younger guys you will see NQ improving on their season this year, god knows we need a decent couple of years. Our under 20's made the GF this arvo, damn proud of them considering how rubbish they were at the start of the concept ( they gone something like 16th, 9th, 4th and now 2nd) if we can keep some of them together in first grade we should be alright into the future, some of our kids are absolute guns (Taumalolo especially)

Latest posts