What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Loudstrat

Coach
Making it up??????

He has a point.

Exhibit A: The way you and AU carried on about Queensland over everything else makes me wonder if you could ever get a boner over Jennifer Hawkins given that she doesnt come from Queensland

Exhibit B: Thaiday's head.

You lot make Tasmania's gene pool look diverse!

Slackboy72

Coach
I wonder if BroncoMum is a bit pissed at this result...
276764_250541928293546_2222350_n.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
That's different........and I assure you Jennifer Hawkins is alive and well in the xxxx wank bank.

softcock72 was insinuating I was crying over tonights loss. I've quite clearly congratulated Manly in another thread.

although I will admit to bagging "referee" Haynes performance in the 1st half.

Most RL fans would admit to a few of those decisions as being questionable......

The better team on the night won.

Another stupid thread before a match, another poster making a complete moron out of themself.

Can a Storm fan please start a thread about how the Warriors are garbage (then a Manly fan start on the following weak)?

Goddy

Juniors
Another stupid thread before a match, another poster making a complete moron out of themself.

Can a Storm fan please start a thread about how the Warriors are garbage (then a Manly fan start on the following weak)?

Back to school, imbecile.

AuDragon

Juniors
You'd have to go back past Adrian Lam's debut.

Well that's it Fourskin. No more footy for you to watch. No more Queensland teams! And according to AU there may not have been one tonight, either.
Did I hear you grunt loudtard?

You should really clean the corner of your mouth, you're giving too much away... Must have enjoyed sucking those Manly c**ks, eh?

Latest posts