What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Manly

TeamSatan

Juniors
"Those who ignore history are bound (or doomed) to repeat it"

Manly in history are the scum of rugby league.

They stole and destroyed souths and western suburbs teams.

They constantly stole from the bears and then they lied and killed off the bears in cold blood.

They made Toovey SOO half in front of Andrew johns.

They changed the rules of the game so they would have an unfair advantage.
( Bozo being allowed to coach australia and manly at the same time and surprisingly signing 6 rep players that year)

Rex mossop used to show manly as the sunday TV game nearly every week and thats when we used to get only 2 tv games a week.

All this plus the great satan arko........

I will forgive manly when the jews forgive the nazis

***MH***

Bench
Carn the Storm! If they beat Manly again, I'm buying a Storm jersey will do cartwheels down the Corso! I live in Sydney and am proud to dislike the Sea Eagles. It is the Centenary, we have to stick to some of our traditions.

Dutchy

Immortal
Manly are a bunch of filthy merkins. We all know they only won in 96 because they were pumping calves blood :sarcasm:

adamkungl

Immortal
I used to hate Manly back in the 90s. But then they were so sh*te for so many years, it just wasn't worth hating them anymore. Go Manly.

Latest posts