What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Manly

Kiki

First Grade
yeh all the 70s and 80s stuff....i either wasn't alive or i dont remember.

ive always loved the Beav and any team with him in it is okay by me.

Dutchy

Immortal

ive always loved the Beav and any team with him in it is okay by me.

Losing your memory in your old age Sweetie? ;-)

Brutus

Referee

Plenty of 90's stuff as well.

I don't think I ever hated a team more than the Manly side of the mid 90's (94-97).

The Balmain team of the late 80's comes a close second - so many thugs.

Mort

Juniors
I like the News Ltd Drizzle as they are boring with their one off the ruck hitups and Wrestlemania tactics like the crossface crippler. Plus they lose Murdoch 6-8 million a year LOL

StormChaser

First Grade
ZOMG! It was a joke Joyce. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
Tell me, do you three, Myspaceface, Tit and Duddy, follow each other around all over the place? Or should I feel special?

Proof that dogs travel in packs. Hahaha!!

sass

Juniors
all i can figure boys is that i was too young and didn't see anything except the actual games when all this hatefulness was happening. i also say i hate teams all the time but the only team that really makes me feel it in the guts in melbourne. even my superleague hate has mellowed a bit now.... maybe i need to work on my rage? either way i haven't seen the new silvertails doco so i shall watch it next week and report back *salute*

sass

Juniors
ps gart i can't believe i was just called classy... possibly the first time ever. bless.